Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Qi Chu raised his eyes, and just when Xu Nian thought he was about to make a sound, he suddenly reached out his hand, gently pulled Xu Nian a few steps closer, lowered his head, and touched his side cheek against her neck.

    As if afraid that she would hide away, he held her sleeves stubbornly and murmured, "Coax me, and I'll tell you."

    Standing in front of him, Xu Nian felt that he was putting all his weight on her. come over.

    His body was like a mist in a secluded forest, so cold that he was inhuman.

    Xu Nian hung down the hand beside him and hesitated for a while, then raised his hand, put it on his waist in a strange way, and encircled him gently.

    Qi Chu noticed it, and let out a muffled laugh. His breath brushed against that sensitive neck, and Xu Nian's earlobes blushed quietly.     She kept silent, so Qi Chu

    had no choice but to ask herself, "What are you thinking?"

    Xu Nian said truthfully, "How do I want to coax you?"

To make her uncomfortable, Wen Yan hummed lightly, as if waiting for her to think it through.

    Xu Nian recalled those scenes in his previous life, those probably weren't called coaxing, but flattery.

    After all, it is not applicable to the present.

    "I have been coaxed by others since I was a child, and I have never coaxed others." Xu Nian said while thinking, "When my father coaxed me, he would buy me delicious food, my mother would talk to me, and my sister would bring me food. When I go out to play, my cousin is not good at speaking, but he can speak for me..."

    She recounted all the experiences of being coaxed in the past ten years, hoping to find a way to coax him.

    While she was speaking, Qi Chu's eyelashes moved, and then he closed his eyes in a relaxed state.

    Still keep listening.

    She stopped, Qi Chu moved a bit, and the long eyelashes scratched her skin, bringing waves of itching.

    He said in a muffled voice, "Miss, have you made up your mind?"

    Xu Nian was silent for a moment, then hesitantly said, "I don't seem to be able to coax people..."

    Qi Chu breathed lightly, "I see."

    "I was hunted down by my father and brother within a day, you are telling me about your family God is really unfair, and I didn't give me anything."

    Xu Nian raised his hand and smoothed his hair, "Then don't want it, you will be reincarnated in my family in the next life, and I will share half with you."

    Qi Chu couldn't help laughing Take a moment: "I'm afraid it won't work."

    "Why?" Xu Nian was puzzled.

    Qi Chu said: "It's not over, the lady and I will be kicked out."

    Xu Nian wrapped his fingers around him and let go, and asked him: "So what happened?"

    He never did this suddenly.

    Some are clingy and insecure.

    Qi Chu: "Among all the people who wanted to kill me, only Miss said she didn't do anything."

    After he finished speaking, he suddenly rubbed against her neck, as if he wanted to find a comfortable position. Jin, and immediately quieted down again.