Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    This yard is separated from her residence by a corridor, and when Xu Nian walked here on weekdays, he had never seen him appear here.

    "How is your recovery?"

    Bearing in mind the principle of not running into him unless it was unnecessary, Xu Nian really never cared about him since he was brought into the mansion.

    Qi Chu said, "Miss is so kind to me, so naturally she recovers quickly."

    His complexion improved, and there was indeed a figure of King Yu from the previous life in it.

    Xu Nian glanced over his face, paused, and said, "You don't need to clean the water pavilion behind, you don't need

    to go there ." It can only be that he wants to go there.

    And over there...

    Although he knew that he was not Qi Chu, and nothing would happen if he met him, but Xu Nian's fear of this face was deeply rooted, and it was difficult to correct it for a while.

    Qi Chu's eyes were unclear, and she answered. Just when Xu Nian was about to go back, she suddenly stopped her:

    "Miss."

    The voice was strange, but the words were too short, so short that she couldn't catch her. emotions in it.

    Xu Nian turned her eyes sideways, she was a little tired today, and she was less energetic than before.

    Qi Chu suddenly took a few steps closer and raised his hand. Xu Nian noticed his movement and stepped back almost in a panic, staring at him closely: "What are you going to do?"

    Her voice trembled, The familiar fear appeared in his eyes again.

    Qi Chu's hands paused, and then just took off the dead leaves that fell from her shoulders.

    He retreated to the original position, looked at Xu Nian boldly with a pair of eyes, and asked, "Miss seems to be very afraid of me?"

    Fear, timidity, killing intent, intolerance, and guilt all came from the same pair of eyes.

    Every time I see him, these emotions are not fixed.

    At first, he suspected that this woman was also sent by Qi Xuan to deceive him into killing him, but Wu Zheng told him that Qi Xuan had no relationship with Duke Teng's mansion.

    Besides, such a delicate and delicate person like her is like the most fragile flower, which can be broken when the wind blows, how can she kill someone.

    Xu Nian didn't expect him to see it, he was startled for a moment, and immediately explained: "I was just startled by your sudden appearance, for no reason, and I was afraid of what you would do." "     Really

    ?"

Slow, I can't even understand the tone.

    But Xu Nian added another sentence trying to hide it: "Besides, if I was very afraid of you, how could I save you three times and four times, and bring you back to the mansion."

    Whenever she told a lie, her speech speed would involuntarily increase. , but he still pretended to be calm on the surface, with a pair of eyes tightly waiting to see his reaction.

    "That's right." Qi Chu met her gaze without any flaws, "Lu Zhi was thinking about it."

    Xu Nian breathed a sigh of relief, but before he could relax completely, he suddenly raised his eyes again and said, "It's not that I'm afraid. Me, that’s why I’m tired of Lu Zhi, Miss doesn’t like to see me?”