Chapter 36

Chapter 37

    Xu Nian never thought that one day she would be so courageous.

    He actually listened to what he said and followed.

    The carriage stopped at the end of Yandu North Street, when Xu Nian opened the curtain, what he saw was the place hidden in the dark with the signboard of the restaurant hanging outside, it seemed normal.

    After He Niang got out of the car, she walked to the door of the restaurant, she just pulled down the hood, and the two guards at the door let her go.

    Before going in, she turned her head and looked left and right, and the two maids called her: "Miss, you need to go back earlier, don't miss the time, let's go in quickly."

    He Niang didn't hesitate any more, turned around After stepping in, when the figure disappeared from sight, Xu Nian lifted the curtain and said embarrassingly, "Why don't we go back for a while, and we can naturally leave it to others to investigate such suspicious things."

    What can she do.

    What's more, there is no such thing as following on a whim. If there is really a problem, if they bump into them again, wouldn't they be silenced without anyone noticing.

    Qi Chu just knocked on the wall of the car suddenly, leaned his head slightly, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Miss asked Lu Zhi to investigate the clues of the Su Yang case ahead, and Lu Zhi has already investigated it. The family moved here from Suyang City after the incident."

    "Then it's useless for me to come?"

    If she has such ability, she doesn't need to ask him.

    "No, Miss, just take it as a favor for Lu Zhi." Their carriage is hidden in the shadows, and it is hard to be noticed if you don't pay attention. At this time, Qi Churang opened half the corner of the curtain to let her see the new car outside. carriage.

    The edging is wrapped in brocade, low-key and luxurious, and the crowds who come here are not small.

    After a short pause, a man and a woman got out of the car.

    Xu Nian frowned, looked at him, and asked suspiciously, "So what is this place?" It

    was said that the restaurant was too deserted on such a busy day in Shangyuan.

    While talking, the man suddenly turned his head halfway to chat and laugh with the woman beside him, the candlelight from the lantern happened to hit the man's face, Xu Nian recognized the man almost instantly.

    It was the son of Beiyi who caused her elder sister to be miserable in the previous life. The woman next to her held a thin fan and clung to him as if limp and boneless. The son of Beiyi took out the token from his bosom, and then took out the mask to cover it. Keeping his face shut, the guard confirmed his identity and immediately let him go.

    Qi Chu smiled, and seeing her puzzled look, he asked, "Miss, have you heard of the 'Beauty Bureau'?"

    Xu Nian thought for a while, "I haven't. "

    "That's it." She couldn't see Qi Chu's appearance at this time, but could only hear the clear voice deliberately lowered, and then explained to her, "A good place for the nobles of the family to have fun. Those who come here must meet two conditions, one is a family of merchants, and the other is to be accompanied by a female companion. "

    Xu Nian probably understood a little bit, she raised her eyes suddenly, and said with almost certainty, "You didn't help me win the lantern at all, you thought I lost too fast, so you couldn't just meet He Niang sneaking out . "