Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Xu Nian was still a little uncomfortable with such obedience.

    She cleared her voice trying to hide it, and said: "You just need to tell me his whereabouts, and I will do the job of finding someone."

    She didn't want to let a seriously injured person run around for her.

    Qi Chu's gaze moved, and he asked, "I don't know why Miss must find this person?"

    Qi Xuan's jade pendant, Qi Xuan's temporary residence at the Buddhist temple's abbot... all kinds of things are attracting that person.

    Even that night, when she decided to save herself, it was because she saw that jade pendant.

    But this woman doesn't know this face, that means she doesn't know Qi Xuan, so she is so urgent because she wants to find Qi Xuan?

    There is a little playfulness in his hidden eyes, and things are really getting more and more interesting.

    Xu Nian gave him a strange look, and said in a muffled voice, "Lu Zhi, you talk a lot today."

    She didn't want to answer.

    Qi Chu explained in a low voice: "It's not that Lu Zhi deliberately shirked, it's just that I was not down when I knew the master in the early years. Now that several years have passed, I still need to ask many people before I can give the lady an answer." What

    he said is not completely unreasonable, Xu Niansi waited for a while, then asked: "Then how long will you take?"

    This matter must not be delayed too long, if she cannot find someone, she will think of other ways in time, and cannot delay on Master Pingdeng.

    Besides, he is not the only monk in the world, and it is the same if he asks his aunt to believe in a more famous monk.

    "Three days", Qi Chu affirmed, "Miss only needs to give me three days, and I will definitely present the master's whereabouts at that time."

    In three days, Wu Zheng will also be able to find out the relationship between Duke Teng's mansion and that person. A beautiful neck, he would wring it off with his own hands.

    At this time, Xu Gui suddenly called her from outside the door:

    "Nian Nian, come out, my cousin has something to say to you."

    He has been standing in the yard waiting for a long time, walking back and forth entangled, ever since his sister inexplicably picked up someone back, he still can't let go of his heart.

    The little girl was spoiled by the whole family since she was a child, and she has hardly suffered any losses, and she has no experience in defending others, so she is most likely to be deceived and trusted.

    If it doesn't work, I should tell my uncle about this matter, lest my sister go astray.

    Xu Nian closed the door, turned around and saw his cousin looking restless.

    She laughed and said, "What made my cousin so anxious?"

    Xu Gui glanced at the room, then dragged his sister to the corridor, and said, "Sister Nian Nian, tell Brother Wei that you picked up this Do you know her?"

    That day, things happened in a hurry, and he didn't have time to ask, and he wasn't allowed to tell his family about such an important matter, and he thought over and over the past few nights, but he still felt that she couldn't let her do whatever she wanted.