Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    The servant girl served the tea, Qi Xuan was not restrained, lifted the cup and sipped it slightly between his lips, tasted it, smiled and said to Zhao Ji: "It turned out to be gold inlaid with jade."

    Zhao Ji didn't know what the meaning was, " Your Highness likes this tea?"

    Qi Xuan rubbed his fingertips on the rim of the cup, he didn't say he liked it, he didn't say he didn't like it, but his expression became more secretive.

    After he went back last night, after thinking about it, he still felt that her reaction when he saw him was not quite right.

    I always feel that there is an indescribable sense of violation.

    "I'll find a chance to take a good look at this house later." Qi Xuan looked outside and thought for a while, "She looks like she knew me beforehand, but I have never met her face to face."

    Zhao Ji Got it: "So Your Highness suspects that she has seen it..."

    There were footsteps outside, Qi Xuan glanced at him calmly, Zhao Ji immediately stopped talking.

    Xu Nian hesitated when she came over, she never thought that they would meet again so soon.

    Yesterday he was regarded as Qi Chu, but now, he clearly knows that the one in front of him is King Yu.

    Qi Xuan made a sound first, and his voice was always clear and easy-going: "I shouldn't interrupt you so hastily, but I heard that the girl was assassinated yesterday and was frightened."

    At this point, he seemed to feel ashamed, so he paused. He apologized and said: "This matter is Shen Jiao's fault. She called her mother and called her aunt, so she should be my younger sister. She is an elder brother, and she is not strictly guarded. She almost hurt someone. Of course, she should come to the door in time to make amends.

    " Standing here, he is calm and elegant, warm as jade, just like the King Yu in the impression of his previous life.

    That's right, this is King Yu, she shouldn't admit her mistake.

    The scene he saw last night is now in his mind, and he is not as innocent as he said.

    Xu Nian looked away from that face, and lowered his eyes, "This matter has nothing to do with His Highness, His Highness is too polite to say so."

    "It's true that I have, I can't be polite." Qi Xuan asked seemingly unintentionally, "I saw that the girl saw me yesterday as if she was visiting an old friend. It doesn't look like she met me for the first time. I don't know why?"

    Xu Nian suddenly He raised his eyes and thought of what he was asking, "It rained heavily yesterday, Your Highness misread it."

    Qi Xuan was noncommittal, raised the cup and shook it, but suddenly looked at Lian Tang beside him, "Your Highness Miss also likes this tea?"

    Lian Tang was taken aback for a moment, trying to say no.

    Xu Nian almost immediately realized what he was probing, and before Liantang opened his mouth, he answered, "It's a new tea from Yueyang. He just arrived at the mansion. His Highness is a distinguished guest. By coincidence, the maids prepared this tea." Tea."

    "So Your Highness thinks there's something wrong with it?"

    Asked like this, Xu Nian knew clearly that it was prepared according to his preferences, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    Before she fully figured out the whole picture of those things in her previous life, she would not startle the snake.

    "Very good," Qi Xuan smiled lightly.