Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Xu Nian wanted to dodge, but the hand on the shoulder pinched her ambiguously.

    She struggled to no avail, and said angrily: "Cousin Xiao Cheng, let go! If you are so incomprehensible, I will report to my grandfather, and you will definitely be beaten.

    Besides, her aunt died several years ago, and Xiao Cheng was married after her uncle. He was born of Xu Xian, who has nothing to do with her at all. He is really not her cousin. It is

    already very polite to call him. She knows that Xiao Cheng is a womanizer who is usually a womanizer. Thinking that he dared to do this on the street.

    Liantang saw his young lady being bullied, so she stepped forward and wanted to push him away, "Master Biao, Meng Lang like you is not a good thing..."

    Before arriving, Xiao Chengyi Pushing her away, he said impatiently: "I am talking to my cousin, there is no place for you, a lowly servant, to interrupt, hurry up! "

    After finishing speaking, he turned back with a smile, wanting to touch her face, "Cousin, the moonlight is so beautiful tonight, why bother to go back, wouldn't it be good to stay with my cousin for a while?" "

    Anyway, it's crowded with people, and others can't see it if you take advantage of it. Thinking of this, he has no worries.

    Liantang was pushed out and staggered out, and even touched a few pedestrians before barely stopping her fall At the footsteps, Xu Nian stretched out his hand to help her, how could Xiao Cheng let her go, smelling the bursts of warm fragrance from her body, he deliberately stepped sideways to block her, forcing her to get close to him, wanting to stand close to her

    Xu Nian felt disgusted and pushed him with all his strength: "How dare you ! you let me go. "

    This kind of strength was useless to Xiao Cheng, but he became more and more interested, forcing her to look up like this, "My cousin is so beautiful, I don't allow my brother to touch her twice, after all, she is one of my own, The cousin is not at a disadvantage either. "

    Xu Nian couldn't stop trembling with anger, and when he was in a hurry, he raised his hand to pull out the pearl hairpin on his head, as if wanting to stab that restless hand.

    "Yo", Xiao Cheng is not afraid of her at all, and his greedy eyes are even more so. Intensified, "How does my cousin know that I like strong-tempered people, you are trying to catch me like this, you are obviously flirting with me on purpose. "

    Xu Nian could see the oily gleam on that face, and the frivolous voice forced her to close her eyes, and she wanted to pierce it down ruthlessly, but Xiao Cheng had already prepared himself, even the thought of holding that wrist in his hand made her feel itchy, Seeing her raising her hand, he deliberately pulled her hand, put his whole face in front of her eyes, and said triumphantly: "Cousin, come to kiss—ah——!

    " The sound came almost simultaneously.

    Xu Nian suddenly opened his eyes.

    The boy specially tied up a high ponytail today. During the movement, the tail of the hair hardly moved. Instead, the black hairband fluttered along with the discovery of the wind, rolling over the cold light on the mask. , he may have frowned, and there was a little suppressed impatience in his eyes.

    Xiao Cheng's hand was so painful that he lost strength, he could only let go temporarily, but the hand that was raised to play tricks on Xu Nian was folded behind him in an abnormal arc.

    With a slight smile on his lips, Qi Chu said, "Lu Zhi thought that Miss would be bullied."

    Her fingers were slightly stained with blood, the red on the white jade was the most beautiful.