Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    When Qi Chu went out, he happened to meet Lian Tang who was about to enter the courtyard.

    Lian Tang went to deliver chilblain medicine to the victims just now, and when she came back, she saw him coming out, and asked casually,

    "Miss, did you call me?"

    Qi Chu's eyes were calm, "No, Miss just ordered, let Don't let anyone go in and disturb her."

    Lian Tang had no doubts about him, seeing him going out, she asked again: "Are you going out so late?"

    She still remembers when Miss just brought this person into the mansion, when she was still there. Looking for someone to stare at him every day, and then the young lady inexplicably trusted him more and more.

    Qi Chu said: "The horses in the stable haven't been fed yet, Miss asked me to go and have a look."

    Lian Tang looked at the person who had gone away, scratching her head suspiciously, she actually wanted to ask a few more questions, but his eyes It's really scary.

    Unable to tell where the chill came from, Liantang rubbed his arms and left without looking back.

    The shadow of the young lady sitting by the desk was reflected on the window. Lian Tang thought of Lu Zhi's words, so she didn't push the door, but stood at the door and waited.

    In the room, Xu Nian's curled fingers first moved, and slowly raised his eyelids.

    Although she was still a little dizzy, fortunately, when Lu Zhi was around, she kept holding her breath. Even though she pretended to be stunned, she always covered her mouth and nose with her sleeve.

    Not to the point of unconsciousness yet.

    Ever since he took the initiative to follow Yang, Xu Nian felt that something was wrong.

    This was the first time in such a long time that she noticed that he was actively trying to do something.

    Xu Nian pushed open the door, and Liantang was taken aback: "Miss..." "Hush!" Xu Nian covered her mouth, "Let's follow and see what Lu Zhi is     going

    to do?"

Consider whether to keep him, or choose to help him contend against Qi Chu.

    The former is wise and safe, while the latter is full of unknowns.

    But he was as smart as a fox, and he couldn't clearly test it.

    In the deserted small courtyard, Zhou Hai's consciousness has been blurred, his hands and feet are tightly bound, and his fat body has no ability to escape at all, and he didn't even see clearly who caught him.

    Until tonight, the closed door was pushed open, and under the cold moonlight, the young man stood at the door, as if he had merged with the long night behind him.

    Seeing Qi Chu turning his head and closing the door, Xu Nian immediately hid himself.

    He was too cautious, Xu Nian only dared to follow from a distance along the way, if he took a step closer, he would definitely be discovered.

    Qi Chu stood in the courtyard, staring coldly at the struggling people, "Zhou Hai, you are hiding here in Linyang County, it is really easy for me to find you."

    Outside the Chen Mansion that day, he had already prepared When he left, he received another message.

    Zhou Hai didn't know when he had a grudge with this person, he cursed: "You let me go! Do you know who I rely on behind my back? I don't care who you are, it's you A big man who can't afford to offend."