Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    He also smiled kindly, looking very kind.

    If Liu Qi had never seen him kill the last person without blinking an eye.     Liu Qi's throat was slipping nervously, and his back was covered

    with cold sweat. He asked in a trembling voice, "What are you trying to say?"

The injuries on my body were repeated and never healed.

    Liu Qi felt that he had a great chance of winning.

    The boy's brows were still harmless, he slowly raised the corners of his lips, and approached him: "Don't be afraid, I'm just—" Covered by the

    shadow, Liu Qigang was about to struggle: "You..."

    "I want you to die", young man Slowly and calmly completed the second half of the sentence.

    The moment his heart arose, Liu Qi tightly held his throat. He opened his eyes wide, from his gentle smile to the hairpin on the bloody hole in his neck.

    The young man put his hand on the pearl hairpin, pretending that he committed suicide, and then sat back to his original position, imitating his previous appearance, hugging his knees tightly, tightening his body, trembling all over. As if terrified.

    The last thing Liu Qi saw was the indifference in the boy's pupils pretending to be panicked.

    Palace dinner.

    Xu Nian was worried all the way. Her little cleverness yesterday seemed to have no effect at all, and the situation is still calm, and she has not fulfilled her wish at all.

    Several times she wanted to tell her parents what she knew in her previous life, but her family believed in facts and tabooed strange powers and chaos the most. If she said it directly, they might really think she was sick and confused.

    What should I do?

    The moment he walked into the palace gate, Xu Nian was immersed in his own thoughts for a long time.

    Who would have thought that she would come in again today.

    I just walked a few steps, and there is a weirdness everywhere, how can the atmosphere of the welcome banquet be so heavy.

    Xu Guogong also noticed it, grabbed the waiter who was rushing by, and asked: "But what happened?

    " The banquet is over, and the adults who came here have all gone to find someone."

    "The Duke will take the little girl back first, it is said that the beast slave is violent and hurts people, so don't be surprised."

    Really ran away?

    Xu Nian's eyes lit up, she didn't expect to succeed at all, this was a surprise.

    Xu Nian immediately asked: "Father, shall we still go in?"

    Xu Guogong thought for a while, and asked Xu Nian to go home first, and he stayed for now, so that if the banquet was held halfway, no one from the Xu family would come .

    On the carriage back, Xu Nian was in a good mood.

    The foreign envoys are ambitious, and they will not let go of any opportunity to make trouble. It is absolutely impossible for the banquet tonight to continue peacefully.

    You don't need to enter the palace, but you also pinched my sister's bad love.

    Right now, I just need to wait for Sister to come home.