Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Not knowing how to restrain himself at all, Xu Nian was so angry that his teeth itched.

    She made a serious face, and threatened in a fierce voice: "Qi Chu, don't laugh."

    She said that she acted well, but he pretended to be better, and said that she didn't know the way, and took him in for more than half a year. do not know.

    Qi Chu glanced at the look on her face, thinking that the sickness had subsided, and the murderer's ability was gradually increasing.

    The person who was pestering him pitifully during his illness seemed to be different from the person in front of him who pretended to be estranged from him.

    "Since seeing me here, the lady has been nervous."

    "Every time Ms. gets nervous in front of her parents, I feel that Ms. and I are not innocent."

    Qi Chu carefully recalled her reaction just now, "I dare not raise my head, and I dare not speak." His eyes swept across the distance between the two of them intentionally or unintentionally, and his voice changed, "I'm still standing so far away now. "

    He said seriously, looking straight at her with his beautiful eyes.

    Xu Nian couldn't refute.

    "Miss's actions are all talking about one thing."

    His gaze was so deep that Xu Nian felt that his whole body could fall into it, making people unconsciously follow his words: "What's the matter?"

    "Guilty heart ", Qi Chu said, "Since seeing me appearing here, Miss has been very guilty, as if she was afraid of being discovered."

    He added aggrievedly, "But there is obviously nothing between me and Miss.

    " have what?

    This has made her feel like sitting on pins and needles.

    Xu Nian curled his lips, ruthlessly following through to the end, "Qi Chu, do you know what you're doing now?"

    Qi Chu frowned, but didn't speak.

    Xu Nian's tone rose slightly: "U-reason-take-trouble, you are so vexatious."

    The girl in front of her was full of cunning, her eyebrows and eyes were curved, and she was extremely happy.

    Qi Chu was silent for a while, wanting to deny it.     He said: "Miss is avoiding

    the important and changing the topic again. When I was talking to the young lady last time in the autumn hunt, the young lady also fooled me with a few words."     Qi Chu found out, more than once.     Seen through, Xu Nian wanted to cover it up: "Where is it? Isn't it well said, has it never changed?"     Qi Chu looked at her for a moment, but before he could speak, another person came to urge him.     Xu Nian heard it and said that His Majesty was looking for him.     Although the epidemic in Yandu was not serious this time, it has involved the flaws behind it.     There is a lot of rain this year, and someone has already played it earlier. The embankment of the river area is particularly important, and it must not be careless to cause flood disasters.     Nancheng is backed by mountains and rivers, and flood control and drainage are the top priorities. The money allocated by the court is more than enough, but after layers of exploitation, when it is actually sent to Nancheng, less than half of it.     In the end, there was very little money that could actually be used for waterproofing. Therefore,     it is said that Nancheng had been flooded half a month ago, and the epidemic was born from this.     Some victims escaped from Nancheng, and died halfway from serious illness, and the rest hid in Yandu City, their illnesses were mild and did not attract attention.     It may be related to anyone, but it will not be him who just came back.     In the entire Yandu city, there is no one more suitable for investigating this case than him who came out of the blue.     Moreover, corruption involves a large number of people, and the forces behind it are intertwined and have existed for many years. It is not easy to shake them. Although he is suitable, it is not beneficial.     Emperor Cheng didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, so he handed over the matter to him.     Xu Nian had already walked in front of him, "Your Highness?"