Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    When Xu Nian heard him ask this question, his heart froze for a moment.

    Qi Chu fell silent, as if waiting for her answer.

    His appearance was too serious, so Xu Nian felt that, since she hadn't said anything yet, he seemed to be guessing, and even guessed, so he showed such a look.

    She raised her eyes, not knowing how to speak: "If I say it's true, will you believe it?"

    For anyone, this is an extremely absurd thing.

    Qi Chu didn't say whether he believed it or not, he lowered his eyes and forcibly covered the panic in his eyes.

    He assured her softly and stubbornly, "I won't become like that."

    How could he become a person like Emperor Cheng.

    What he hates the most is the way he behaved back then, and he will never walk the same way as he has become.

    Will not.

    Qi Chu denied it over and over again in his heart, as if as long as he was firmer, it would be just a messy dream.

    Everything in the dream is not real.

    Xu Nian didn't know what the "that" in his mouth looked like, he obviously asked her question first, but he didn't seem to wait for her answer before he messed up.

    She was suddenly a little curious, "How long has it been? Why did you suddenly remember to ask again?"

    Now when she thinks of the words she made up in front of him, she feels guilty for a while.

    It wouldn't mean that he would keep asking her non-stop, but how could she explain this kind of thing clearly.

    Qi Chu felt that his calmness was fake, because from the moment he asked, many things were strung together invisibly.

    She said he let her have a child.

    She also said that he had killed her.

    It was because of this that she wanted to kill herself for revenge in the first place.

    So, what is it?

    Even if he wakes up from the dream now, he still remembers what he was thinking in the dream at the last moment.

    He was thinking that she probably wouldn't want that child.

    So sober and self-aware that he didn't do anything good, he was even hated by others, so everything about him would be hated together.

    like what.

    It's like Lu Mingyue hates that person, like Lu Mingyue hates him.

    He seemed to have it all over again.

    Re-apply what you can't get rid of from yourself to her, even that child.

    It must be a dream.

    yes?

    He convinced himself so.

    Qi Chu heard her asking himself, he wanted to say casually, but when the words came to his lips, he felt that the word casually was really bad.     Xu'er

    was silent for a while, and said with some difficulty in his throat, "I had a dream. I dreamed that you liked someone else."

    "I was not happy, so I did some very bad things."