Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Xu Nian repeated the meaning of his words in a murmur, his eyes widened as if facing an enemy, "Then what else do you want to do?"

    Qi Chu said without hesitation, "I want to be happy with Miss... Okay... um"

    before he finished speaking, Xu Nian had already covered his mouth first.

    The base of the ear is hot, not everyone can keep his expression on like him, and not everyone can be indifferent when hearing such words.

    The delicate skin of her palm was attached to her lips, Qi Chu blinked, and did not move, letting her breath sweep over it, feeling a movement between her fingers, as if she wanted to avoid it because of the itch.

    But he was also afraid that if he let go, he would say something shameless and impatient.

    Xu Nian corrected him with an unnatural expression: "You don't even know what this means."

    After she finished speaking, she was about to let go, but she was pulled back just as she left.

    Qi Chu grabbed her wrist, looked at her without blinking, and said stubbornly: "I know."

    "Know what?" Only those who don't know can say such words without shame, just like her, Because you know, you will feel ashamed and embarrassed.

    It's not that his expression has not changed.

    Qi Chu said: "It's Yushuizhi..."

    Xu Nian quickly covered it with his empty hand again, never expecting that he could put it another way.

    Qi Chu stopped talking, looked at her quietly, and paused for a while when his eyes swept across the side of her face, deliberately reminding her that the change at this time was the same.

    His pair of eyes are deep, and there is a beautiful and dangerous light hidden in them, poking out a little just around the corner.

    It doesn't show the whole picture, but it's a little bit of groping to the bottom line of people.

    Like a venomous snake lingering and watching before catching its prey.

    But there is something different, the poisonous snake is poisonous, and it is ready to kill the prey with one blow, but he is slowly, so that he will not be driven away.

    Xu Nian has never encountered someone who can act so recklessly, easily disturbing people, and still doesn't know how to restrain himself.

    "Don't say such things again." She emphasized again before letting go.

    Qi Chu nodded obediently, and agreed very neatly.

    Xu Nian looked at his wrist being pulled into mid-air, and said, "You have to let go if I let go. Let's let go together?"

    Qi Chu nodded again.

    Xu Nian sat back helplessly, before he was out of breath, he heard him say in frustration, "Is Miss unwilling?"

    When he said this, he was worried, as if he was already thinking about what to do if she didn't want to.

    Xu Nian didn't know where to put her gaze, the green plants by the window were about to be seen through, she moved her eyes away again, staring at the dark mark on the door without stopping.

    In short, it was impossible to look at him after his words.

    I don't want to talk to him about this topic anymore, because no matter what he says, he won't stop.