Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    He had a calm demeanor, and when he was rubbing the round chess piece in his hand, his hand bones appeared extraordinarily slender, his fingertips were slightly curved, and the sound of tapping on the table brought back Xu Nian's thoughts.

    "Miss", Qi Chu spread his hands, smiled slightly, and then raised his eyes to look at her, "Miss, have you figured out how to speak?"

    It seemed that he said the same thing, these days he was almost delusional, and his heart I wonder if he really forgot.

    But is it possible?

    The more unclear things are, the more interesting he finds them.

    Xu Nian was silent for a moment, seeing his unmoving appearance, a sly light suddenly flashed in his eyes, and he waved to him, asking him to come closer.

    Qi Chu raised her eyebrows slightly, folded her hands on the table, and stretched her upper body forward a little, ready to hear what else she could say.

    There was a stone table between them, and the loose chess pieces on it hadn't been packed yet. After he did so, Xu Nian moved closer, but he didn't want to answer his words.

    Qi Chu only had time to see a smug smile flash across her eyes, and the next moment she suddenly raised her hand and tapped the corner of his lips that had never been put down.

    Light and quick, the troublemaker withdrew his hand.

    The brisk and natural arc suddenly stagnated, and the thin lips seemed to want to move, but they could barely hold back. Looking at her, I felt that the pride and elation in her eyes were about to overflow.

    "Why are you so concerned about my affairs? It has nothing to do with you. You said I was weird last time, but in fact, you are really weird recently." The

    surroundings were really quiet, so quiet that he could take her away without any influence. All the expressions that said these words were in my eyes, and then I followed up and asked: "What's so strange?"

    This time, Xu Nian raised the corners of his lips, lowered his head, took back the chess piece he was holding, and dropped it on the chessboard. , Said: "I am your lady, I can say what I want to say, and I don't say it if I don't want to, why should I listen to you in everything.

    " If you live with him, you still have to be managed by him.

    Since you want to act, you have to act a little more like it.

    I treated you as a guest, but you interrogated me like a prisoner.

    Qi Chu's black pupils reflected her appearance, and in the silence, something seemed to startle him.

    He asked in a low voice: "So the lady is saying that I have committed an offense, are you asking too much?"

    Xu Nian smiled, "It's not that I have offended you, I have indulged you so much, you are obviously a pet And arrogant."

    This person is too good at turning his back on customers, she wants to turn back, and don't be taken away by him again.

    "Pride in favor?" Qi Chu re-read these four words, feeling a little interesting.

    Xu Nian explained solemnly: "I have tolerated you so much, but you don't remember my kindness, and now you come to spy on me. This is really unreasonable."

    Qi Chu felt that when she spoke, the corners of her eyes As if wearing a hook, every frown and smile deliberately dangled in front of his eyes.

    He asked: "I'm also thinking about the safety of the lady. Does the lady not like it?"