Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    After several days of dark skies, autumn is almost approaching.

    The tulle at the door was blown non-stop, when Lian Tang came in, he saw his young lady sitting by the window lost in thought.

    The greeting card is placed at hand, as if no one has read it.

    Xu Nian sighed, raised his eyes, and said in confusion: "Just hand over the post sent by Shen's house to my cousin. Now that it's in my hands, I can't return it. Is there no way not to go?"

    Lian Tang Fearing that the room would be damp, he put dry charcoal on the table and said, "This is the first banquet held by the Shen family when they settled in Yandu. It is said that her lady is as old as you. Girls who are 20 years old are all included in the banquet."     She turned around and said with a smile: "Since Lu Zhi left, Miss has not gone out for several days, why don't you take this opportunity to go out for a walk, it's all just to relax It 's gone."     Xu Nian glanced at the post on the table again.     For a while it was Shen Jiao's face, and for a while it was the face of someone who had swornly explained that they were not going to get married.     Whether it is the truth or not, you will know if you go and see it.     What if it wasn't Suyang that he was going to, the timing was so coincidental, maybe he was just giving a reason to fool her, but he was already ready to meet the beautiful woman.     She has experienced a previous life, how could she really believe him.     Thinking of this, Xu Nian realized that he had actually followed his words these few days, counting until the Mid-Autumn Festival, and waiting for him to come back.     When she realized this kind of thought, she was so startled that her face changed, as if to prove something, she suddenly did not hesitate, "Then we will go to the banquet as usual in the future."     If she really met him in Shen's residence, when the time comes how he explained.     The heavy rain poured down, refreshing the scorching heat, and the raindrops fell on the tile edge.     The rain-soaked red silk on the plaque of the Shen residence was replaced by someone, and a new one was tied on.

    A carriage stopped in front of the door, and the attendant reminded: "This rainy day is wet and slippery, Your Highness, be careful where you step."

    Qi Xuan looked at the door plaque for a moment, thinking about how to cancel the approaching wedding date, who to marry Anything is fine, but it must not be the daughter of the Shen family.

    The queen wanted to borrow a merchant's daughter to completely restrain him. If she really made Shen Jiao a concubine, the road ahead would only be more difficult.

    The original plan was to get rid of Qi Chu at the end of last year, and then replace everything he had in the past, and come back justifiably.

    But now that he is living well, he can't carry out the previous plan in a fair manner.

    Even if he appeared in front of people now, he could only vaguely not mention the past, only talking about the palace he had just returned to recently.

    Fortunately, no one in Yandu recognized Qi Chu's name, only him.

    The wedding date is still being kept secret and has not been publicly announced, so it is necessary to ruin the marriage before that.

    But he can't do it too obviously, and fall into the trap of others for no reason, it's better to think of a complete plan.

    "Have you done what I told you?"

    "When you return to Your Highness, the manpower has already been arranged. Your Highness can know exactly what Miss Xu's movements are today, and there will be no mistakes."