Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    His tone seemed to be an interrogation, it was too scary, it made Xu Nian inexplicably think of a wolf tearing up its prey, fierce and violent, keeping the prey circle in sight, as long as you move, he can immediately pounce on you and eat your flesh and blood Vague.

    Xu Nian was so stared at by him that he panicked, put his hands down quickly, and explained: "What, I'm just asking casually, it's not what you think at all."

    Suddenly pressing her like this, always give her something to think about . Let her find a reason that can be explained and an excuse that can be prevaricated.

    Now she was startled, and her mind was blank.

    Qi Chu saw the strangeness flashing across her face, the fluster she wanted to cover up coupled with her forced calm, it was simply trying to cover up.

    Well why did she ask about this medicine.

    Harmful? Hurt yourself?

    But according to his observation, she has never formed such a grudge with anyone, and besides, she can't do such a thing with her personality.

    But if it's not the former, then it's the latter.

    He said in a low voice: "Miss, your sister, do your parents know about this? Is the miss protecting that person now? It seems that the miss is not unintentional towards him. Now that he has children, miss What I think of is not telling my parents who are close to me, but thinking about solving it myself." I

    have to drink the medicine that won't kill people immediately! Who taught her the stupid way? !

    Thinking of this, he pretended to smile with disdain, "From what Miss said, that person should not want Miss, right? He left after bullying, Miss is now thinking about him and can't let him go, because she wants to hurt herself A way to torture yourself, in exchange for his turning back?"

    "No self-respect and no self-love, is that the way the tutors in the Duke's Mansion are like this?"

    Xu Nian didn't know that she just asked about a kind of medicine and it fell into his eyes. .

    When he said this, his face flushed instantly, and he stared at him: "I'm just asking, and even if it's true, whether I intend it or not, does it have anything to do with you?"

    Why should she be belittled so badly.

    Qi Chu only felt that her reaction was said to be painful, and she became angry from embarrassment.

    "I really can't control who the young lady likes to be close to, but if the young lady really drank the medicine and died in this mansion, wouldn't she still implicate me at that time? After the young lady died, I, as the valet who accompanied me every day, Miss's family is going to take me to be buried with her."

    "I cherish my life more than Miss. Ask more, and I don't want to die in an unclear way in the future."

    Xu Nian was also angry, and replied: "You think too much. Is it too much? If I really die, I won’t want you to be buried with me!"

    Qi Chu said: "That’s not necessarily the case, there will be no evidence of death at that time, and if others mistakenly think that I did it like him, the lady will protect you. " An adulterer, Lu Zhike is about to suffer."

    Xu Nian pursed his lips tightly, looked at him for a moment, and denied again, "Where did the adulterer come from, you just thought about it yourself, I'm curious, I can't ask casually Is it?"