Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    There were so many guests here today, and there was a delay in saying hello to acquaintances on the way. As soon as they stepped into the backyard, the panic-stricken servant girl instantly found the backbone and rushed over.

    Being so unsteady, He Jia scolded: "I don't even look at the occasion, I bumped into the guests, and I have something for you!" The maid didn't care about

    punishing her, she was already crying, "Miss, it's the young master who's gone! "

    Yi'er is gone? Didn't I tell you to follow me every step of the way?"

    "Just now, Madam was holding the young master in the front hall, and the young master suddenly started crying, Madam asked the nanny to take the young master first. " When I came back, I passed a corner on the way, and the slaves couldn't find the nanny..." The

    child was supposed to be watched by her, but she went out to pick him up just now.

    He Jia panicked, turned around and walked out, "Nian Nian, you wait here for me first, Yi'er is my sister-in-law's heart, if something happens, I can't explain it to them."

    Xu Nian also quickly Followed up, and asked her: "Is the nanny a person who knows everything?"

    He Jia's head was still buzzing, and when she heard her ask this question, she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

    "The nanny is my sister-in-law's dowry. In the past, she cared so much about taking care of my sister-in-law, so I entrusted her to take care of Yi'er, but this..." I

    usually heard people say that some family members in the house would buy it because of difficulties. The children are given to the matchmaker outside, but her family has always treated the servants generously, let alone the sister-in-law's natal family.

    He Jia wiped away the urgent tears indiscriminately, and somewhat understood what Xu Nian meant.

    Xu Nian continued: "Nurse is a trustworthy person, so this matter is not her fault. If there is a banquet today, all the side doors and back doors of your house must be closed, leaving only the main entrance to enter and exit. The main entrance is heavily guarded. In the mansion, let the whole house be searched, it must be fast!"

    He Jia nodded in a panic, and was about to go to the front hall to call someone, but was stopped by Xu Nian, "Don't disturb the guests in the front hall, there are too many people here today , if the gangster fishes in troubled waters, or becomes angry from embarrassment, the situation will only become more dangerous."

    Seeing the figure running out, Xu Nian frowned slightly, and Lian Tang was shocked when he heard it, "Second Miss, do you think someone will play a prank?" Well done

    , who would steal a child.

    Xu Nian didn't know either, thinking that there would be no delay, she said: "We will help to find it too, the nanny will not disappear out of thin air, we will help you find it carefully around."

    But as soon as she passed through the corridor, a person who looked like a maid suddenly greeted her. He came up and said in a panic: "Miss Xu, this servant has found the young master, you should go with the servant quickly, if you delay any longer, the young master will die!"

    Xu Nian glanced at her, the clothes he was wearing were indeed from the He family clothing.

    After hesitating for a while, Xu Nian asked Liantang to call for someone.

    Seeing that she was not fooled, the servant girl suddenly changed her face and threatened: "If Miss Xu sends someone to report, the young master of the He family will undoubtedly die today, and you will kill this life by your own hands.