Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Qi Chu's consciousness was dizzy and diffuse. Although he had controlled his strength, this body was indeed too worn out.

    The moment the body fell down like the wind, the thoughts that had not been relaxed for several months were finally forced to silence.

    Cold, empty, silent, the heavy eyes lost the last glimmer of light.

    He entered Yandu by accident, and there was a secret agent hidden by his side. At this time, there were too many people who wanted to kill him. If he wanted to discuss it for a long time, he had to recuperate first, and then settle accounts with those people.

    This woman looked at him twice in a row with killing intent in her eyes, but it was so strange that the hand holding the sword would still shake when she wanted to kill him.

    Hate and anger, red eyes but can't do anything, interesting.

    He suddenly became very calm, he no longer fought against his instincts, and allowed his body to become lighter and colder, the pain gradually dissipated, and his consciousness fell into an uncontrollable sleep.

    Tick-tock—

    the water surface was stirred up with ripples, he looked sideways, and a face exactly like him appeared on the ripples of the water surface.

    The four eyes meet, one pair is astonished, and the other pair is smiling.

    When the other party stretched out a hand towards him, Qi Chu suddenly realized that he was the one in the water.

    His feet were heavy, and he had exhausted all his strength to barely emerge from the water. Whether it was the ease of breathing between the nasal cavity, or the hand in front of him, it was enough to make people relax their guard.

    The warm person smiled and said: "Come here, Brother Huang will pull you up, my good brother, why are you hesitating?" As

    he spoke, he sent his hand to Qi Chu again, his eyes full of concern.

    Qi Chu still didn't move, he glanced at the hand behind his back calmly, and looked back at the face full of kindness.

    He didn't move, that face seemed to suddenly lose patience, and gradually became ferocious, the previous warmth was swept away, and the slyness was twisted to a terrifying degree.

    "I told you to come here! Do you hear me?"

    That face suddenly approached, and the sharp knife hidden behind also showed its edge.

    Qi Chu looked at him calmly, then slowly raised his lips, and made a smile that was the same as before.

    He asked curiously: "If I go up, who will go down for me?"

    While speaking, he had already grabbed the wrist that hadn't been retracted in time, and then pushed Qi Xuan into the water with all his strength.

    The strength in his hand did not loosen, and it increased sharply, causing Qi Xuan to sink into the water. Then he took the knife in his hand, stepped on his back and shoulders, and climbed up to the shore step by step.

    The heavy objects hanging under his feet were untied, and the water surface had returned to calm. Qi Chu stood up, his cold pool-like eyes glanced at the only remaining ripples on the water surface.

    Tick ​​-

    the snow on the eaves turned into water droplets.

    Qi Chu opened his eyes in an instant, staring at the person beside the bed with sharp eyes, his hand was already faster than his consciousness, and he could break her neck almost in the next moment.