Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The room suddenly fell silent, and no one spoke again.

    Xu Nian gritted his teeth and made a sound, wanting to tell him with hatred, I believe no one will believe you.

    You are the biggest liar, how could you say such things again.

    After cheating her, he dared to come to her door to make her feel so uncomfortable.

    It is to say all the ruthless words, it is best to poke every sentence in his heart, poke hard at the weakest point, let him drip with blood, and it is the best to be hit hard.

    But when the words came to his lips, he couldn't open his mouth, so he could only torture himself for nothing.

    Qi Chu grabbed the corner of her clothes and shook her, not wanting to let her go: "Miss can abandon me if she is cruel, it was like this in the past, and it is like this now."

    "But if I am ruthless, no matter where the lady goes, there is someone else in my heart, even if the lady and others have married Qin Jin, I will keep the lady by my side."

    He calmly spoke out what he wanted in his heart, and presented it in front of her eyes in an upright manner.

    Xu Nian didn't understand if he really didn't know, or if he was so emotional on purpose, "You can go back and be your prince, and you will be promoted to a high position in half a year. The territory of thousands of miles is yours, and the world is in your pocket. What do you want? "

    "Why must it be me?" After two lifetimes, she finally asked this question.

    Qi Chu asked back: "Why can't it be Miss?" What

    he was thinking about was her, and wanting and wanting were always together.

    Xu Nian seemed to have heard a very funny joke, so he laughed angrily: "Is it because I saved you? Or because I took you in?

    " It's because I mistook you for Qi Xuan, and I pampered you because I knew your identity in advance, so I didn't dare to offend you easily, and tried to use your power to protect my family in the future."

    "Nothing I did was out of sincerity and kindness." Xu Nian looked at him and said every word clearly, "So if you misunderstood something because of this, or misguided What are you, it's really my fault."

    She dissected everything, hoping that it would be best for him to hate her and see what kind of person she was.

    "If I had known from the beginning that it was you, I would have struck faster than any of them, and I would have taken your life that night without hesitation."

    People are always easy to soften their hearts. When they want to speak bad words to each other, they will first think of him a little evil, and then think of him a little good, and then they will be pushed to two extremes.

    You will feel upset and disgusted with such a procrastinating and useless self.

    He has killed you before, but you are hesitating now, not only can't kill him, but you can't even say cruel words that gouging people's hearts and lungs without burden.

    If you are vacillating, don't you just deserve it.

    Would killing him really make me feel better? Will fall into what she does not know the next abyss.

    She felt herself on the brink of extreme danger.

    So the best way is to start from now on, there will be no intersection, and she will be a stranger in the future, so she will be more eager to hate.