Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Xu Nian didn't have time to say it, Qi Chu had already jumped off the horse with her, and her back fell to the ground. Xu Nian realized belatedly that it was not a cliff at all, but a huge slope.

    Once they fell, they could only roll down the slope.

    The people who were chasing them also realized that the situation was not good. After several discussions, they sent someone back to report to the prince, and the rest of them reined in their horses and stopped to watch.

    "Maybe the downhill is full of cliffs. If you can survive, we don't need to chase after them?

    " The person in charge lit the fire folder, took a photo below, and ordered: "Go around and have a look at other places. If you want to see people when you live, you want to see corpses when you die. You should be more careful!

    " The men in black also noticed that the situation had changed, and they were not interested in fighting. They quickly dispersed and disappeared in place in a blink of an eye.

    There was a mess everywhere, and the corpses of the servants who followed were everywhere, and the air was filled with a disgusting smell of blood.

    Kang Yi helped the coachman who was still breathing at his feet, and shouted loudly: "Hold on, old man!" The

    coachman managed to close his eyes, but he could only spit out big mouthfuls of blood when he opened his mouth, and his breathing became weaker and weaker. , Kang Yi went to probe the tip of his nose, only to feel the coolness spreading all over his body.

    Kang Yi stood up with support, she could feel that this group of people did not have the slightest scruples when they attacked, and the knives were aimed directly at the door of life, and it was difficult for her to deal with it with all her strength.

    They brought quite a few people tonight, and there have never been bandits and robbers on this road. Why did those people come here to kill everyone?

    As soon as she turned her head, she saw Chi Yanyu standing there in a daze, not knowing what she was thinking. She asked, "Master Chi, are you okay?"

    He hadn't spoken since just now, and Kang Yi was just about to go over to see if he was hurt somewhere up.

    Chi Yanyu suddenly woke up like a dream, looking at the corpses around him, his eyes were full of disbelief.

    His lips moved, but he couldn't answer Kang Yi's question.

    Those people, who don't want to survive so much, dodge everywhere when they meet him, and don't use all their strength.

    Tonight, father asked him to come out to give someone away...

    and that mysterious guest from the house!

    Chi Yanyu didn't dare to think about it anymore, he clenched his fists tightly, his eyes were red with broken corpses all over the floor.

    Regardless of the dryness and fear in his heart, he immediately got on the horse and said: "I'm fine, find someone to rescue Niannian!"

    Before Kang Yi could ask another question, he saw that he had already galloped towards the direction of Bieyuan.

    The young man was extremely angry, but calm and restrained to the extreme. He was afraid that if he waited a moment longer, all those souls who had just died unjustly would come to him for an explanation.

    Why? !

    He originally thought that his father's sudden willingness to agree to this marriage was because they had already reflected on it during the few years he had been away from home, and they no longer obstructed his decision, and were willing to respect his ideas.