Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Half a quarter of an hour later, Liantang trotted in in a panic.

    "Second Miss, those people you left behind seem like they haven't come back since last night!"

    Xu Nian's head buzzed, and his panic exploded at this moment.

    A frightening thought popped up: Could it be that she still recognized the wrong person last night, wasn't that Qi Xuan?

    But it shouldn't be, she also observed carefully last night, and there was no killing intent in his eyes.

    Could it be because there were too many people at that time, and he was outnumbered, so he did it on purpose?

    How should the jade pendant be explained?

    Qi Chu, that lunatic, never liked this thing, so there's no need to carry it with him in such a state.

    Xu Nian didn't dare to think about it anymore, she immediately told her: "Call a few more skilled guards in the mansion, and we'll go out now."

    If he really fell into his hands, it would be by now...

    Her eyes darkened, The wind lifted her sleeves, and her back was determined as she walked out, with an inexplicable stubbornness.     Lian Tang didn't understand, and chased after him in a daze

    : "Miss, you can find a few of them, just find someone to go for you, why go out in person?"

If I don't reach them, I will take his life!"

    She said harsh words, tears were rolling, and she felt sad and panicked.

    Lian Tang was even more confused, she didn't know where the sadness of her young lady came from, she had never seen such a young lady.

    Xu Nian had already swallowed the soreness in his throat, turned around and went out resolutely.

    She knows herself too well, she is indecisive and cannot be cruel, she is timid and cowardly, and she is always wronged without learning a lesson.

    In his previous life, he was too weak to let Qi Chu be humiliated like that.

    Xu Nian clenched his fists secretly, it will never go on like this!

    Today, Kang Yi still disguised herself as a man and dressed handsomely. She drove her horse to catch up with the carriage, and reported, "Second Miss, I found someone. One mile to the east, there is a Yizhuang. Someone saw him there this morning."

    " Hurry up."

    Xu Nian clenched the dagger in his sleeve tightly, she kindly saved someone to take him to the clinic, that's how he would avenge his kindness.

    When you see him at that time, you will stab him to death with a knife, and Yizhuang will just collect his body.

    With anger in his eyes, his eyes were round with anger, and he bit his lower lip unconsciously to cheer himself up.

    The carriage stopped, Xu Nian almost couldn't wait to get out of the carriage, and led a group of people inside.

    He was so aggressive that he ran into a few people who came out of it head-on, and carefully avoided it, for fear that he would be involved in the pursuit of revenge.

    Xu Nian has been complaining in his heart for a long time, he was so alert yesterday, if he said a few more words to him today, right and wrong would turn him completely upside down.