Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    There was a faint light in a pair of black eyes, more dazzling than Changye Xinghe.

    The tip of Xu Nian's heart was touched softly, and it was scratched with a lingering itch, beating very fast.

    She looked at him, abandoned her cowardly instinct, and returned his firmness, "I believe in you, and you also believe in me, and we will not break our word."

    It was the first time she answered such words, just thinking No matter how he answered, his face was already blushing, and his heart was beating like a drum.

    Qi Chu saw her pursing her lips slightly, and the little girl said in a tense and crisp voice, "Qi Chu, I'm waiting for you." The

    voice was small and light, but it was full of desperation.

    Qi Chu felt that the moment her words fell, something fell to the ground, and she felt at ease and satisfied.

    He stretched out his arms and pulled her into his arms. The hands around his waist seemed to want to rub her whole body into his body, with surprisingly strong strength.

    "I have never wanted something so persistently."

    Xu Nian felt that he was hugging her with all his strength, and he closed his eyes, to be satisfied with the moment of comfort, and then he was afraid of boring her, so he slowly loosened his restraint.

    "Miss is the only one. I want Miss to always only look at me alone, and I also want Miss to stay by my side all the time like this time."

    His voice came from the top of his head, Xu Nian couldn't see him The expression at this time, but heard his heartbeat.

    There it dances as fast as she does.

    What was beating like no one else was, was warm joy.

    Qi Chu said sullenly: "I have never been firmly chosen."

    From childhood to now, all he wants is to grab by any means.

    Lu Mingyue didn't like him, because his deep eyes resembled Emperor Cheng's, which would bring her bad memories.

    Emperor Cheng was also afraid of him, because the sharpness of his brows had the shadow of the Lu family.

    He doesn't have the ability to speak nice words like Qi Wenyu, nor can he please people like him.

    He's always being thrown out.

    He is a pawn in Emperor Cheng's hands, a stubborn rock that he has abandoned and allowed himself to sink.

    He hugged him so tightly that Xu Nian couldn't move, so he could only lie obediently in his arms, rubbed his chin with his hair, and told him: "I choose you."

    "Have I not said that I like it ?" You."

    Is that what makes you uneasy?

    Xu Nian raised his face slightly, unable to touch his lips, he could only kiss him on the chin, "Xu Nian likes Qi Chu, from now on, he will like it every day in the future."

    Qi Chu looked down at her , In the darkness, those quiet eyes gradually ignited, and passionate and impulsive emotions rolled.

    He tightened his hands, closed his eyes, and called her very preciously, "Nian Nian."

    I love you so much.

    I like to look at it like this, I am very happy.

    ...