Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    She was here today to sue, so there was no reason for her to go back full of anger.

    Xu Nian raised his eyes, but said firmly, "It stands to reason that I didn't do anything, and I shouldn't be kneeling here, but my cousin will treat everyone equally. We have heard what we said just now, there are causes and effects, and my cousin is not innocent. ".

    Old General Xiao looked serious, and clicked Xiao Cheng, "Your sister has said so, what are you still standing there for     ?

    "

"Several crimes are punished together. You should receive thirty boards. Nian Nian sister has three rulers."

    Looking at Xiao Cheng who was being dragged into the yard, Xu Nian stretched out his palm, and the one who came over with the ruler was the nanny who brought her in earlier. .

    Mammy sighed, the sound of the ruler hitting the palm of her hand was crisp and piercing, and the field suddenly fell silent.

    Xiao Cheng's howling ghosts and wolves became the most abrupt existence.

    Qi Chu frowned, in his opinion, this is the most stupid way to solve the problem.

    Immediately after was the second one, the raised arm was shaking, and it was already flushed, and even the back that was always straight was shaking subconsciously because of the pain.

    The sound of the collision between the ruler and the tender skin of the palm was unbearable.

    In fact, the three rulers passed very quickly, and the board outside had just started. Lian Tang helped her daughter up, and saw that it was all red. She thought she had to hold back, but no matter what, it still hurt.

    Liantang turned her head to look at the person who was still unmoved, and said angrily: "Miss, why bother? It was his fault and has nothing to do with Miss.

    " Because of his reputation, Xiao Cheng is a rascal, he will either make a big fuss about him, or he will let him pass him by in a few words, Xu Nian doesn't want to go either way.

    She wants him to have nothing to say.

    Xu Nian put down his sleeves to cover up the marks on it. It was getting late, so he said goodbye to his grandfather directly.

    Xu Sijiang frowned slightly, and wanted to go back with her, but when Xu Nian turned around and smiled at her, he said, "Sister and cousin have business to discuss, don't let me delay you.

    " He called Liantang and went out first.

    She doesn't like to cry at all, but she can't hold back the soreness of her nose at all times, and Xu Nian didn't stop at all when they passed each other.

    She made up her mind, after today, she will not act with him anymore, wherever he likes to go and what he likes to do.

    Qi Chu's eyes were lost in mid-air, he turned around, and still followed her leisurely, but his thin lips were slightly pursed, looking a little absent-minded.

    When Xu Nian got into the car, he subconsciously stretched out his right hand to support him, only to realize the pain was severe when he moved.

    But she didn't want to help the person on the left. Just as she was about to change the direction of the boy, Qi Chu suddenly pulled her wrist and put it directly on her shoulder.

    He said: "Miss is also very stubborn. Miss just said that I belong to you. Isn't it right for Miss to use me?"

    Xu Nian stood on the stool and looked up at him slightly, but this The movement is just enough to be able to see the tears rolling in the eyes, they didn't fall, but just swirled in them.