Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    It seemed that how to call it was not suitable, Xu Nian frowned slightly, unable to think of something that could stop him.

    When had she ever experienced such a thing, at this moment she couldn't even stare at him properly, she just felt that the gaze above her head made people feel confused.

    "But I think it's very easy for the lady to yell." She didn't make a sound, and Qi Chu answered by herself.

    "There are so many strange things, and this one is not bad. Besides, the lady only said that it was strange, but didn't say that she didn't like it. Since it's not that she doesn't like it, then she can call it that way."

    Xu Nian looked up at him in shock, feeling that he In the past, he might have restrained himself a bit, but now it seems that the last layer of worry has suddenly disappeared, and the whole person is so bold and straightforward that it is hard to resist.

    "I can't say no to you", she simply admitted generously.

    The cheeks of the person in front of him were bulging with anger, and the side cheeks propped up into a rounded arc. Qi Chu looked at it for a while, couldn't hold back, and suddenly pinched it, it was soft and very interesting.

    In this world, there are people who are charming and enchanting, and there are people who are more beautiful than everything else, but despite the skin, most of them are exactly the same in the dark inside.

    But as long as she stands here, Qi Chu feels that the previous cognition is not entirely correct, and he can also have less prejudice against this world because of her existence.

    He knew that he was just a walking dead, but occasionally, in order not to scare her away, he would put on human skin and plot slowly.

    "Miss, do you remember what you said just now?" Qi Chu let go of his hand, and looked at her with a smile, "Miss, if you think about other people in the future—"

    When he said the last few words, he dragged his tone and paused on purpose for a moment.

    Xu Nian was suspicious: "Then what are you going to do?" A

    dark color flashed in Qi Chu's eyes, but he suppressed his true thoughts.

    "If Miss is married to someone, then bring me along with her."

    He was even troubled for a while, and then made a concession, "If it's inconvenient to be upright, it's okay to hide me quietly like now."

    Xu Nian was startled: "What will I take you to do when I get married?"

    Qi Chu After thinking for a while, he replied solemnly: "Miss said that my younger brother will kill me half a year later, I think that since Miss can predict the future and still treat me like this, then she will definitely not refuse to save me at that time. "

    "Everyone has their own destiny, and others can't help it," Xu Nian said seriously.

    Besides, she also mentioned that she told him what was going to happen. It is completely possible to start preparing now, and it is very likely to turn the situation around.

    "This seems to be too troublesome." Qi Chu seemed to have listened to it, and thought about it for a while, "If you and I get married, the odds of being able to change at that time are better." In

    one sentence, Xu Nian The whole person stood up in shock, remembering the situation in her previous life, she shook her head suddenly, "No! If you are imprisoned again, I will save you, and he will torture me too."