Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    When the sun cleared in the cold winter, the black falcon on the branch moved its claws, and a pair of bright black eyes turned around, looking for its owner.

    At this time, in the house, the scattered clothes were tangled together, and the room was stained with moon frost.

    A slender white wrist protruded from the bed curtain, but just as it moved, it was brought back by another broad palm.

    Qi Chu put his hand on her back and rubbed it lightly, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

    Xu Nian's voice was a little hoarse, and he took a bite on his arm, and raised his eyes pitifully, "What are you talking about?" It doesn't matter, you clearly promised me, as long as I say stop, you will stop."

    That's how he promised at the beginning.

    But later, whenever she wanted to make a sound, he would kiss her fiercely, blocking all her words, so that she could only keep floating in joy.

    "Miss asked me to stop at that time, wouldn't it kill me."

    He leaned close to her ear, with a low and charming voice: "Next time, next time, I will definitely listen to what Miss has to say."

    Xu Nian angrily pulled the back of his hand and took another bite.

    Qi Chu didn't care about her sharp teeth and marks, and was very satisfied to let her do it.

    He rubbed the back of her neck and called out "Nian Nian", pronouncing these two words in a lingering way.

    It was as if he had returned to last night when he was deeply in love, when he was ecstasy and ecstasy, Xu Nian's face gradually turned red when he heard it.

    Xu Nian straightened up half of her body, raised her hand to cover her disturbing eyes, "If you do this again, there will be no next time."

    Qi Chu's eyelashes fluttered, making her palms itch, but she became obedient.

    Xu Nian then said, "Sister, you haven't seen me all this time, so you definitely won't let it go." She let go of her hand and looked at him coquettishly, "I know you don't really want to lock me up, if we don't It would be nice to meet Sister Sister together."

    Qi Chu raised his hand to brush her hair, his eyes turned several times, but he didn't speak.

    What to do, he seems to be an extremely stingy person, so stingy that he doesn't want to agree at all.

    Xu Nian softened his voice again, hugged him, and kissed him, "Are you okay? Let's go together."

    Qi Chu bent his lips and smiled, and he heard his own voice saying "Yes".

    Rebelling against nature, but also willingly.

    Xu Nian rested all morning, and finally regained some vitality at noon.

    Qi Chu insisted on combing her hair, Xu Nian looked at himself in the bronze mirror, wanted to make a sound a few times, but when he met his extremely serious gaze, he stopped again.

    "It doesn't seem to be done well," Qi Chu was a little frustrated.

    Xu Nian reached out to touch it, and saw through the bronze mirror that he wanted to try again, and couldn't help laughing, "It's okay, I will practice for you in the future, until you are satisfied."

    "No", Qi Chu unexpectedly said no, "I'll practice on my own, and I'll comb Nian Nian's hair later."

    Xu Nian thought his tangled look was too cute, so he sat him down in front of the mirror, and Qi Chu He wanted to look back at her frequently, but was threatened by Xu Nian.