Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Xu Nian turned around and saw Liantang thumping in the water, she clenched her teeth tightly, not daring to let her breathing mess up.

    She is average in water, and now she has reached the deep water area where she can't step to the bottom, and she still needs to save her strength to swim back later.

    This is what Chen Ning was waiting for. She specially asked someone to prepare a long bamboo pole, so she didn't plan to let her swim back successfully.

    "Don't struggle anymore. If you die here today, everyone will only think that you accidentally fell into it by yourself, and your maid died here with you for the sake of the Savior out of desperation.

    " She could feel the cold, and her whole body seemed to be used to the bitterly cold lake water, but her movements became slower and slower, and it took more energy than she had imagined at first.

    She could even feel the heavy arms a little out of her control.

    No, hold on a little longer.

    She is not such a delicate person, she can always get through by gritting her teeth.

    Xu Nian had already seen what was inside the bamboo basket, and just as she stretched out her hand, she was suddenly poked on the back.

    The force was so great that she jumped into the water in an instant, and the breathing rhythm that she had been deliberately controlling was completely messed up, and the smell of water rushed into her nasal cavity.

    Chen Ning was still commanding on the shore: "Don't stop, just push her into the water like this."

    Xu Nian held his breath, dived completely to the bottom of the water, quickly stuck his head out from the other side to take a breath, and the bamboo pole was pressed on her back again , forcing her to sink again.

    There was a faint pain in the back of the heart, and it was so affected that I couldn't use any strength to raise my hand. The last push just happened to press on the painful position, and the feeling of despair of struggling to no avail was the most uncomfortable.

    After taking a last breath, her scattered eyes suddenly paused. She felt that she must be hallucinating, otherwise how could she see Lu Zhi.

    Chen Ning, who was still on the shore, suddenly felt a chill behind him.

    Qi Chu's voice came coldly, "Do you think I can't see?"

    Just as she turned her head in displeasure, there was a sudden thrust from her back, and before the exclamation in her throat had time to utter, her whole body was already thrown into the water.

    "You don't need your hands anymore." However, the two young men exerted a little force on their hands, and the sound of bones breaking and wailing sounded together.

    A killing intent flashed in his eyes for a moment.

    Xu Nian sank deeper and deeper, overwhelming suffocation hit, his limbs drooped limply.

    She closed her eyes in despair, thinking to herself, the last time she felt so uncomfortable was when she was about to die in her previous life.

    Just when she felt that she was going to die again, her calm and powerful hands suddenly fell on her waist.

    Qi Chu only felt that this person was really thin, small and weightless, and with one arm around her, she could encircle her whole body.

    He said: "Grab me, don't let go."