Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Chi Yanyu was a little lonely, but the people who had been thinking about him all the way avoided him, and left after staying with Xu Guogong for a while.

    And Qi Chu stood at the gate of the moon cave, silently taking everything into his eyes.

    Taishi Chi's only son who traveled around to study has returned.

    It seemed that that person couldn't wait any longer...

    Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a strange noise coming from the wall behind him.

    At this time, Xu Nian had already poked his head out, and Lian Tang, who was holding the ladder below, said nervously, "Miss, this is too high, you have to step on it firmly."

    Xu Nian turned his head and put his fingers on his lips . She made a booing motion, "Hush, don't startle the snake."

    Qi Chu, who was the "snake" in her mouth, kept her face motionless, and swept the dead leaves in the yard to one place, as if she didn't know that there were eyes behind her.

    Just when she lowered her eyes, the corners of her lips curled up without a trace.

    This is... I want to change myself to watch him personally?

    Xu Nian watched for a while, then slowly frowned. The backs of the people in the courtyard were tall and straight, and the sleeves were light as they moved.

    He doesn't see being humble, but for some reason, he has made some extravagance that ordinary people can't match.

    At such a moment of daze, the figure suddenly turned around, Xu Nian was so frightened that he quickly lowered his head to avoid it.

    Fortunately, after listening for a while, it was quiet over there. She became more courageous and poked her head out again quietly.

    Qi Chu just turned around and cut off the dead branches protruding from the stone platform.

    Xu Nian was very distressed. He did it so seriously, but Qi Chu might be planning to seize power somewhere. He is wasting time in her house now, and he will only die worse in the future.

    In the previous life, she was angered and humiliated by Qi Chu because she married him. In this life, it must be because she saved him...and then Qi Chu angered her again.

    Xu Nian shook his head abruptly, throwing the terrible thought out of his mind.

    Her expression was serious, and when she looked at the people in the courtyard, she also had the tendency to hate iron and steel.

    The only thing she has left on her mind is to hope that Qi Xuan can help him kill that lunatic in the future, so that he can no longer waste his time on these meaningless things.

    As soon as he thought of this, an exclamation suddenly came from behind him: "Nian Nian? What are you doing?"

    Xu Guogong looked at his daughter who was leaning against the wall in surprise.

    Xu Nian was so scared that he was doing something with a guilty conscience, and quickly hid himself.

    I just hope that the person on the other side doesn't hear a sound.

    When she got down, she hurriedly explained to Dad: "I'm looking for a cat. My daughter saw a kitten on it just now, and the cat ran away as soon as I got up..." Her

    hands and feet were flustered, and her expression was quite unnatural.

    Qi Chu stopped his hands, and took a leisurely glance at the empty edge of the wall.