Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Xu Nian followed what he said to find someone to find Zang Mi, sat back in the original place, looked at him with his cheeks propped up, Qi Chu met her thoughtful gaze, and first asked, "What are you thinking, miss?

    " Anyone who hesitates like this means that she has some concerns and is unwilling to tell others.

    Xu Nian raised her eyes, her eyes were clear, bright when she smiled, but preoccupied when she was not smiling, the former was carefree, while the latter hid too many things.

    She thought for a while, but said truthfully: "I was thinking that if I asked you directly who poisoned you, would you tell me?" When it

    comes to his personal affairs, Xu Nian used to avoid it whenever he could. , never want to get involved, she still understands the truth that the more she knows, the faster she will die.

    But she had never heard of this matter in her previous life, so she couldn't help but have a bold guess in her heart.

    Qi Chu said a little mysteriously: "It's not that Lu Zhi didn't tell the miss, I'm afraid she won't believe it after telling the miss."

    She couldn't believe anything, Xu Nian looked at him suspiciously, feeling that he didn't care The words were taken a little more seriously, and at the moment he was also stubborn and energetic, and said directly: "You just have to say, I naturally have my own thoughts, besides, how do you know that I won't believe you."

    Qi Chu thought of his elder brother Shi Sheng when he heard her words in the past If it's a good person, at this moment, he restrained himself and looked at her quietly, and said honestly, "The poison was placed by Lu Shisheng. The person who wants to kill me is naturally the sibling I mentioned to Miss last time.

    " Nian hesitated and said: "...So what is your relationship with Shi...Lu Shisheng?"

    Even sister-in-law didn't find out the relationship between him and Lu Shisheng.

    Qi Chu said: "My mother is Lu Shisheng's elder sister. According to kinship, I should call him little uncle."

    "But he not only lied to me, but also tried to take my life to cling to my...brother. "

    Although he doesn't know the relationship between her and Qi Xuan, but as far as she knows Qi Xuan, he can understand the whole story of what he said.

    Whether it is the truth or lies, he will not hide it, but he will only say it this time.

    Believe it or not, he doesn't care, he will use his own method to make her have no choice.

    Xu Nian frowned slightly.

    She can understand the brotherhood. After all, Qi Chu hated King Yu deeply in the previous life. This is definitely not something that can happen overnight. Poisoning her own brother is also in her expectation of Qi Chu's behavior. among.

    She asked him another question with puzzlement: "Then according to this, your mother... should be surnamed Lu."

    Then who is Queen Shen to you?

    She almost blurted out, the moment she raised her eyes, she saw Qi Chu looking at her with the corners of her lips curled up, as if she was waiting to see her reaction.

    Xu Nian's eyes moved, what did she tell her, this reaction was obviously testing her, what was the testing? Cunning is dead.

    She asked, "Where is your mother now?"