Chapter 61: Pirate King, Open Your Eyes.

"I'll be fine Hongjoong, don't you worry! And even so

"I'll be fine Hongjoong, don't you worry! And even so...I wouldn't mind sacrificing my life just to destroy those disgusting vampires..." those words sounded too familiar, too real, too you...only adding to the gut-wrenching feeling.

"Captain! Are we ready to start sailing?" Choi San, one of the many victims of Hongjoong back in your world, quietly asked, not wanting to interrupt his boss' important conversation.

Hongjoong took one last look at her, before taking a final decision.

"If this is what Narae wants...then I'm okay with it."

"Narae...what a lovely name!" you thought, as you saw as Hongjoong's crew prepare everything to finally set sail. You saw as Hongjoong led the boys, cheered with them, loved them with all his heart.

It was odd to see, knowing just how different it was back in your world.

After a long period of time, as Narae slowly grew taller and taller, her clothing god more and more ragged, completely changing the elegant demeanor she had when you had first seen her. She was more ill-mannered, she spoke for herself and didn't bow down to anyone else.

After all of that, the crew had already arrived to their destination. It was quite an odd place really, with a giant castle protected my hundreds of guards, right next to a small village.

It was funny, since the castle seemed to be doing extremely well, while the village was just getting by. The crew got off of their boat that raised their flag of independence and entered the village, being greeted by all the people there.

They raised their swords in protection, but no one seemed to be intimidated or scared, instead they just looked confused.

"This...this place looks so much like our village, Hongjoong! Before it got infected and burned by all the vampires...of course." she laughed awkwardly, before running towards a sudden burst of laughter and music that was happening at the other side.

"Narae!! Wait!! Don't go there!" Jung Yunho, another member of Hongjoong's crew, screamed as he chased after her, with the rest following right behind him.

What they expected to be a trap, was the exact opposite, instead it was just a small parade by the village. They could see as Narae talked to another girl of her age, someone who you had seen many times before.

"My name is Bora, Kim Bora. What's your name?" she cheerfully asked, extending her hand towards her. Narae looked at her hand curiously, as she had never met a girl her age.

"It's Kim Narae." she eagerly shook her hand, making Bora laugh a bit.

Both of the girls decided to join the parade, dancing towards the melody, leaving her brother and the rest of his crew in shock.

"Where...where are the vampires?" Jung Wooyoung started to look around, questioning if Hongjoong had led them to the wrong place, even asking the locals if they had seen seven vampires around the village.

"They'll appear around night time you idiot! So stop asking them!!"

The eight men started to argue and bicker, which made you turn your attention towards Narae and Bora, who both kept dancing around like lunatics, as the instruments played more vividly.

You could tell that this was the first time that the girl had actually experienced happiness and laughter after a long time, which made you smile a bit.

The villagers lived a simple life, a life that she most definitely needed and deserved, after everything she had gone through.

As the music turned louder and louder, she put more energy to her dancing, until her feet began to ache. That was when she locked eyes with a young man, a man who's eyes were warm instead of cold, who's aura showed caring and compassion, not isolation and sourness.

"Hey! My name is Kim Narae, what's yours?" she reached out towards his hand, which intimidated him a bit. You ran towards the scene, knowing and wanting to stop these unfair consequences that were coming towards them.

You ran as fast as you could, even if you knew that you couldn't change destiny, you couldn't change FATE; You still wanted to feel in control of something.

"Choi Sunghoon." as soon they locked hands, the peaceful village you once knew turned into a fiery chaos.

You tightly closed your eyes, as tears ran down your face, not wanting to know what world would surround you if you opened them; You knew exactly what would happen if you opened them.

As you heard the screams of the once content villagers begging for the lives, you were being taken through a nightmare you never knew you had.

The smell of fire burned your nostrils, knowing that all there would be now would be broken families once more, broken bones.

You could hear Hongjoong's cry, as he dragged a body to safety.

"Narae...Narae...Narae!!" he screamed, making you shake from fear, but you were still not willing to open those eyes of yours.

"Narae...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!!! I was supposed to protect you...I was supposed to protect everyone!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, many tears dropping down towards his face.

All you could hear was the crackling of the fire turning louder and louder, before suddenly stopping at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Let's make a deal."

"...SUNGHOON?!"