Chapter 15: Regards, EN-

Some years passed by like a flash, your promises, your goals, never changed

Some years passed by like a flash, your promises, your goals, never changed. After "The Dark Moon", (as some people like to call it) people have never been the same, humanity never resulted to be the same.

Some people believed you, some people didn't, but a whole gallery of evidence was up against them, you questioned if they really had chosen to not believe you, because they wish it wasn't true, they decided to choose to ignore the truth that stands right in front of them.

Because if they can't see it, it doesn't exist, in their world.

But, a world filled with ignorance is a world filled with a bunch sand castles whom which tower over all who which dare to stand next to, but it's only a matter of time until it all comes crashing down, as the wind blows against such bull sh*t of lies.

Only in such wind shall we truly lead onto the right direction.

As the time slowly started to pass, you knew exactly what direction to take, following the rhythm of the pied piper, the one who handles all truth, inside it's sweet melody.

The wind whom which let such tune play, it must be for a reason, it must let such tune play for reason.

It was meant to be followed.

You trusted such music, you trusted such wind now, as it was the only one whom was left, once all of the fun was left, only giving you a cold embrace of love, knowing it was right all of this time. That, will never happen again, you shall follow such path that was given to you.

Unlike the rest, you will follow the path, like it was always meant to be.

You decided to become the curious person you were placed to be, by becoming a detective, your entire life, was being dedicated to your trauma, such past that you wouldn't dare to look back to.

But you knew, that this was a small price to pay, for knowing and deciding to spread and find out about such truth.

Knowing the truth, always leads to living in such chaos, such sweet chaos, knowing that this was all worth it.

Knowing, that you'd be a hero, you are a hero. Siyeon's legacy could never be forgotten, you were obsessed with the idea of her, you were doing this all for her.

Not caring about anything else that wasn't her.

The only ones whom which distracted you from her, were now your best friends, your co-workers and the ones who could only understand such pain you were feeling.

Dami, whom which lost her best friend to such monsters, Felix, who was the only one who survived, with both of you not knowing why the universe had chosen you two. And finally Mark, the one saved you two, the one had to hold such fear, fear of losing all of you.

You all had each other, you four were the only ones who could solve such mystery.

Many years have passed by, no official deaths have been reported since then, although there have been seen a few sighting of such monsters.