Chapter 42: Love-Hate

"What? Is it that surprising seeing me here, in my own kitchen?" he sarcastically remarked, as you looked at him with apprehensive yet curious eyes

That was the vampire that killed Siyeon in your very own eyes, although you were starting to wonder if that was even true at this point.

You knew that there was still so much for you to know about these vampires and their everyday life, so you felt a bit excited to find out.

If Siyeon was truly alive...what would you say? What would you do?

That was the question that you always asked yourself ever since Ni-ki gave you such false hope and yet, no matter how much you'd think of it, you could never think of a response.

"N-no, I'm just a bit shocked, that's all."

"By what? Is it my presence that's scaring you?" he slowly got off of his chair and went closer towards you, while you were completely still in your spot, not knowing what to do at this points.

His cold aura and manner made you frozen in position yet also enticed and warmed you up.

It was a feeling that you just couldn't seem to put a finger on; It felt figuring out what exactly you were feeling about him.

But all you knew was that it was certainly different than what you felt for the others.

"I'm not sure..." he was already right in front of your face, making him the only thing you could see in front of you. Sunghoon looked out towards Jay, only to find out that he had just left.

"He's probably too sleepy to even deal with this guy." you thought, trying your best to look out towards the side while having the full intention to not look awkward but this was just done to no avail, as he made you look at him, pulling your chin down and catching you completely off guard.

"Look, I don't want to fight, all I want to do is eat that delicious breakfast that's right there." you barely could speak with the way he was looking at you , but you somehow managed to admit the real reason why you were there.

"So if you could be a real sweetheart and move just a little bit, I would really appreciate it!!" he scoffed at your choice of words, while still not taking his eyes off of you. He seemed a bit hesitant yet fully confident at the same time; It was quite funny.

"I don't want to." he huffed, reminding of you of a small child, as you looked at him with scared and confused eyes.

"Please...?" that's honestly all you could say in that moment, as you felt yourself falling deeper into his cold eyes; You were fighting for your life every time you'd see him, for one wrong move and you'd drown.

You couldn't really understand this feeling inside of you...or at least you chose to not understand and admit to such feeling.

At first you hated him, you hated him with all of your might and you still think that you do.

But now that line between love and hate is starting to get thinner and you just don't know what to do anymore; You could feel the tension start to get thicker and thicker alongside it.

"Just stay still, I won't hurt you." those sincere words stuck to you so quickly and suddenly, that you almost felt like crying.

And you just didn't know how to answer the word "Why?" anymore.

"I never thought you would anyways." he looked broken after those words were said, as if he wasn't expecting you to trust in him so easily.

After all, all he was, was a monster who sucked on the lives of the innocent for his own needs, for his own survival.

He suddenly smashed his lips against yours, as you could feel his lack of patience and the adrenaline rush through him. You could only stand there in absolute shock, slowly realizing what was going on and what you were doing and once you did realized, you felt sick to your stomach,

You were kissing him back, you were loving every single second of this and you didn't even f*cking realize it.

You loved him.

You hated him.

And you were sure that he did as well.

"Y/N..." he muttered under his breath. You immediately looked up towards him, feeling your heart slowly dropping towards the bottom of your stomach, as he looked at you with disgusted expression.

"Get the f*ck out of here, I don't want to see you ever again."