Chapter 41: Disconnect!!

"Oh my god, just go back to sleep and stop whining!!" you hushed, as you kept trying to push two out of the three angry vampires away from your door, but to no avail

"Aren't you hungry? Don't you want breakfast?" Jay suddenly, communicating via the mind, asked, which shocked you a bit at the sudden message.

"Yea actually, how'd you know?"

"I don't even need my mind reading skills to tell, I'll try to make you something." he yawned while slowly walking towards what you'd assume as the kitchen, but you honestly couldn't tell by how long the hallways were, stepping a foot at each tile with those funny slippers of his.

Who knew vampires could drip in style?

"Hmmm...why is he acting so nice suddenly? Didn't he just insult me a couple of hours ago?" you thought, while simultaneously scratching the back of your head in confusion, but just deciding to leave it as it is.

"I can still hear you know." an expected voice spoke out, making you feel absolutely flabbergasted by the surprise.

"What the f*ck!! Dis...disconnect or something!!"

"Disconnect? Do you think I can disconnect my powers or something?" well now that you were starting to realize it, it kind of did sound a bit dumb from your part.

"Whatever!! Just...stop listening, will you?! It's creepy!!"

"I'll try my best." you were kind of stunned by the fact that he was so compliant with everything, but you decided to shake it off as that being his character, having to face a bigger problem now.

A fuming Heeseung and Sunoo.

"Look guys, how many times do I have to say "I'm sorry!!"?! But I'm telling you, because of the Ni-ki of yours-" and before the both of them could even go against you, you caught them completely off guard, pushed them out of your room and closed your door shut.

"Well that should keep them out for a bit." hearing the desperate attempts to knock on your door, you decided to ignore them and just lay down on the bed.

You were either filled with thoughts or you just had nothing to think about, you just couldn't think anymore.

Letting out a loud sigh, you glanced up to suddenly find Ni-ki, who was looking down at you with a smile, while you were absolutely frightened by the fact of him just randomly teleporting into your room, yet so furious at him for leaving you all alone to deal with those two.

"YA!! HOW COULD YOU?!" you quickly stood up from the bed, as he held that cheeky smile on his face, which made you even more mad.

"How dare you leave me alone with those two!! Do you know how hard it was for to me to kick them out?!"

"YA Y/N!! JAY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU- what the actual f*ck are you doing?!" Heeseung, without even knocking or letting you know of his arrival, basically bashed through the door, just to find you speaking to what you thought was Ni-ki...but was now just a wall.

"Is this the new "trend"now? Talking to walls?" he made air quotations on the word trend, while you were shocked on how he knew what the word "trend" meant, but he didn't know about the existence of phones.

Huh.

"Wait a minute, so you're telling me that you don't know what phones are, but you know what "trending" is?!"

"Jake told me humans use that word often, I think he read it in a book once called-" and before he could even mention the book's name, there yet again another interruption and another vampire's presence taking out the door ONCE AGAIN.

What was with vampires and interrupting?! And let's not even talk about their hatred towards doors-

"Heeseung?! What are you doing here?!" Jake squeaked, tightly and quietly shutting the door behind him, while acting so secretive and guilty, for no apparent reason.

"Don't you remember what Jungwon told us about Y/N? Aren't you scared about getting caught?!"

"Why would I be? I'm not doing anything wrong."

"Yea until Sunghoon hears about it." Jake mocked, as you looked at both of them in absolute confusion, noticing how Heeseung's face slowly fell once he heard his name.

"Are you two scared of him? You shouldn't be scared of someone who's exactly like you." not being exactly sure why you were giving them life advice, you decided to continue on with it, feeling that curiosity spark once you heard Sunghoon's name.

"What did he do to scare you guys like that? I thought you guys would be close, almost like brothers." maybe that was just a wrong assumption about them, bit you just couldn't imagine it any other way.

You didn't think these vampires would have some sort of dictatorship, or at least that's what it was starting to look like for you.

"The first thing that we knew and learned, was that we had to stay together and although we didn't know why we needed to, we just did." Heeseung explained, while Jake had that shocked expression on his face that you were starting to believe was the only expression he could do.

"I don't think brothers is the right term anymore, we're much more closer than that."

"Heeseung!! Don't you think you're revealing too much?!"

"That's why we're so worried about him, we know exactly how he'll react to this." he continued, completely ignoring Jake's warnings.

"To what?"

"This very conversation."

"Heeseung!!!"

"I have been waiting for so long for you to come down, why haven't you arrived yet? The food is starting to get cold." you could hear Jay say, spooking you out with that stupid power of his.

"Coming...!!" you groaned, as you quickly excused yourself from Heeseung and Jake, running down the hallway, before realizing that you were completely lost.

"Uhh Jay, where exactly is the kitchen?"

"At the very end of the corridor." you looked out towards what felt like an endless hallway, wondering if you were ever going to see the other side of it.

You quickly ran, not wanting to waste anymore time, as your stomach started to randomly grumble every five minutes. Wondering if you were ever going to see the end of this hall, you kept telling yourself to pick up the pace, as you didn't want to arrive to a cold breakfast.

Although you barely had time to look around you, you did notice how creepy this hallway really was, as it reminded you from the one you had walked through and then ultimately met with Hongjoong again. The paintings around the place looked very medieval and you swore that some of the paintings looked like some of the vampires themselves.

But you weren't exactly sure.

And finally, once you eventually find your way towards the kitchen, you were met with a beautiful and astounding breakfast.

A breakfast that could only exist in fairytales and was certainly not fit for just one person to eat.

You could only look in awe as you saw such long, dark wooden table, filled with so many different types of fancy food. Gazing up towards the roof, you could see a beautiful chandelier that adorned the ceiling entirely.

The only thing that you just didn't like, was how old the appliances and the kitchen entirely were. Sure, it looked very nice AESTHETICALLY, but in terms of efficiency, it absolutely sucked.

As you looked around the room, you completely ignored the people who were standing in front of you, like Jay, who looked very annoyed at the fact that he had to wake up at eight in the morning to make breakfast for you or like Sunghoon who was standing right in front of you!!

"wait a minute...SUNGHOON?!"