Chapter 39: The Notebook (Day 0)

You were starting to become bored out of your god damn mind, because as soon as you arrived to that awesome mansion, they immediately locked you in, with no entertainment available for you

"Seriously?! You couldn't even have given me a TV or something?!" you screamed, as you huffed, banging on the door, wondering what the hell you had done to deserve such boredom.

But anything was better than turning into one of those monsters, that you can admit.

"Ugh!! Well guess who's going to have a pile of work to do when they get back...if they're even alive to come back." you spoke out loud, to yourself, while you wandered around the giant room, being so shocked at the fact that it was so big and filled with so much furniture, yet did not have not even one thing to keep you entertained.

"I can't believe I literally got kidnapped by some stupid vampires who have an odd obsession with literature, over one simple question...wait a minute, this whole thing answers my question, doesn't it?" This endless silence was the answer that you were always looking for, yet this answer sparked up so many questions in your head...and some many things that you didn't want to face or admit to.

"Don't speak about the things you can't accept." Those words meant so much more to you now, as you were starting to realize the severity of this kidnapping and what you thought as meaningless words and unnecessary actions from their part, were starting to make sense, little by little.

They did this for reason, they met up with you for reason, they gave you that letter for a reason...so does this mean that...

They killed Siyeon for a reason, was her death truly a worthy sacrifice? No...matter what type of sacrifice was made, killing her was the biggest mistake they could have ever created.

For now you and your teammates have a blood thirsty lust for revenge and you four would do anything to watch those seven vampires burn in hell, like they were always supposed to.

As you were thinking these thoughts, a sudden urge called out to you, telling you to open the night table's drawer.

"The drawer...the drawer, open the drawer." the nagging voice repeatedly called out, driving you little by little, towards insanity. You had no clue who the voice was or why the voice wanted you to come and open the drawer, but you decided to follow.

"Come closer...I don't bite, take a peak at my light." the voice grew louder and louder, as your steps grew heavier and heavier, while noticing that the beside table started to produce a glowing gleam, that came from the drawer.

The light from your room started to become much darker, as it flickered so vastly. You could hear your heart starting to beat very loudly and quickly, as a ringing sound got louder and louder in your ear.

And once you fully opened it, everything stopped at once, including time itself and what stood in front of you, confused you and made you question whether what just happened, really happened.

It was an old, rugged notebook, filled with scratches that made it appear to look like if it had buried and dug out from a dead person's embrace, as they held the tightly the notebook. You weren't exactly sure why, but that's image that first popped in your head as soon as you saw such pity of a notebook.

But hey!! At least you found something entertaining!!

You quickly opened the notebook, to find it strangely empty, with no words written, which was felt so odd to you as you were so sure that it would be filled with so many juicy and entertaining words, due to how ancient it looked.

"Well...next time I definitely won't judge a notebook by it's cover!!" you started to grab your pen and wrote the date, having the intentions to make this your brand new journal, to write your new day to day life at the vampire's aged residence.

X/XX/XX

Day 0: Welcome to Hell!

For the few hours that I have been here, I have luckily not lost my sense of time or my common sense, so that's awesome!!

Although I'm starting wonder how long I'll have to be stuck here, or whether or not I'll be able to make it out alive, I'm hoping that if I'm not alive, at least someone who isn't those vampires will find this notebook, but if I somehow make it out alive, (which mind you, is probably impossible, but I'll try my best to stay optimistic) I hope I'll be able to retrieve this journal to expose all of the information I find.

To show the world the truth and to remember Minji's, Gahyeon's, Handong's, Bora's, Yoohyeon's and Siyeon's name, that is all I long for.

But I hope everyone forgets Hongjoong's name, my blood boils every time people try to remember, for that son of b*tch never deserved to be alive in the first place, nevertheless people still try to commemorate him.

I may have killed him, I may have been a murderer, but I will never regret what I did, even if I'm the one who's supposed to stop murders from happening.

I did my job, I did my job as a human being, isn't that enough?

No one should experience what those seven men went through, no one should experience what I went through.

That's why I stopped him from tainting more lives, even if my own life has been tainted, this is what I'll be trying to achieve with the seven vampires.

I don't care if my life has folded into darkness, making me burn in hell alongside these monsters.

I don't care if I, myself, am a monster.

Because all I am, is just a scumbag who cleans other scumbags, but I just can't stand scumbags who stink more than me.

IF ANYONE GETS THIS QUOTE AND KNOWS WHERE IT'S FROM, MARRY ME I SWEAR- I LOVE HIMMMMMM!!

Maybe it's a matter of revenge, maybe it's a matter of competition, but I just don't care anymore, I wanted him gone so I made him gone myself.

So I'll do the same thing for them, I can't be weak for them anymore, I need to remember the faces of my partners in crime, I need to remember the face of the girl who I left to die.

The girl I had always loved, yet never had time to even confess to, so now that love has turned regret and inner hatred.

Siyeon, I don't love you anymore, I just want you to come back to me, to us.

I'm sorry for ever loving you.