Chapter 55: Mystery Mystery

Each word you'd read would give you a deep shudder, slowly realizing how true Sunoo's intentions were in hiding this notebook from Heeseung

But did the rest know about the existence of this notebook?

"She...she killed him? But then why is he still here?" you whispered to yourself, violently shaking from all of the fear you were experiencing.

"Don't speak about the things you can't accept." those words said ran across your head, making a lot of more sense than it did before.

By each passing day, you'd understand his words more and more...maybe he really was right, it was better for you not to know.

Yet again, would your curiosity accept it that way?

In instant and as you were finishing with the book, you could hear some loud bounding from the entrance, or the bookcase from which you entered.

"Sh*t!!" you squeaked as you ran towards the opposite side of the staircases, running down an empty and oddly silent corridor, which was only barely lit up by the torches.

You continued running, hearing as the loud banging and the sudden drops of water fade away  in instant, as you know had to be used to such deadly silence.

Really the only thing you could hear, was yourself; Your heavy breathing, as your running got slower, your sneakers making a squeaky and irritating noise every time they were dragged against the floor. You were starting to feel exhausted and you had no idea why.

It felt like if you were running down that same hall for ages, yet it looked like you were in the exact same spot.

Your anxiety was killing you from the inside, making up situations that just hadn't happened yet. You weren't sure what was going to happen to you now, thanks to the decision you had chosen, and that was what was eating you from the inside.

Was running away really the only option left for you? Or was it just an overlooked mistake?

Finally, after what felt like ages, you had reached the very end of the corridor. You were met with a small wooden door, about half the size of what a normal door looks like.

Slightly opening it, you took a peak at what laid out there and to your surprise, it was the outside world as you knew it...

Well...not quite.

You see, all you could see were just trees. Trees, many trees, a whole bunch of trees! Not even a single other plant in sight, just TREES!

But in that moment you knew that it wasn't the time to start analyzing why this forest only grew trees and not any sort of other species of plants, you had to run for you f*cking life!

Or else the big bad vampire was going to catch you!!

It would be an understatement to say that you dashed through the forest, as not only did you sprint past many trees, b*tch YOU FLEW TO SAFETY! No words can truly describe just how fast you went.

Wonwoo from Seventeen would've quivered at the sight of your running, as you were just too damn fast!!

As you passed many trees on your jog, your sense of direction was then starting to get a bit twisted, as everything looked like the same. It was like if you were just running in circle, over and over again like an endless cycle.

It felt confusing. You didn't know where you were nor where could you go, you were just there, stuck in what seemed as the exact same place.

The wind blew against you, making your body shiver in fear, your fingertips were starting to feel a bit numb by how cold it was suddenly getting; Your heart felt like it was racing alongside you, by how fast it would be, barely skipping a beat.

"Where...where am I?"

"In the pits of hell."