Chapter 47: I'm The Petty Mafia

After some harsh discussing and thinking, you all decided to kill Jay, even with his retaliation

After some harsh discussing and thinking, you all decided to kill Jay, even with his retaliation. Everyone was now with their heads low, waiting for the mafias to choose their next victim.

It took a while for the mafias to choose, but once they did, Jake announced the murder.

"Jungwon..." everybody looked towards him, who just held a disappointed face.

"You were NOT the victim!! It was actually Sunoo!!" Jungwon loudly cheered, as Sunoo looked absolutely flabbergasted at Jake's little joke, sassily scoffing a bit at the situation. He seriously did not appreciate it.

Now all that were left, were you, Sunghoon and Jungwon.

The last round, this was your final chance at defeating the mafia...well if you guys hadn't already defeated them. Jake never really made that clear.

And you were sure that it had to be Sunghoon and no, you were not just saying that because you were petty...well kind of!! But it doesn't matter, you were sure that if SEVENTEEN were looking down at you from their shining stage and watching this chaotic game, they would have surely made an exception of the rule for you.

"Ya, Jungwon." you called out, as he gave you a confused and unconvinced look, even though you hadn't even said a word to him.

Did he really hate you that much? You knew that Ni-ki wasn't wrong when he said that Sunoo, Jungwon and Sunghoon were going to take a long while until they'd warm up to you, as you already experienced that hatred with Jungwon, you could tell that Sunoo seemed a bit suspicious about you, but you had hope that you would be able to change his mind.

And Sunghoon...well, it was complicated.

You'd say that he liked you enough to kiss you...but hated you enough to push you away immediately after it.

Love-hate, he love-hated you...if that makes any sense.

"Don't you think it's a bit suspicious how little he's talked throughout this game? He's survived this long yet he hasn't even spoken a word..." you once again decided to act completely clueless to the fact of him being this way because of you and just tried your best to get Jungwon to believe you.

"Are you kidding me?! Even after I told everyone you were innocent, you still have the AUDACITY to question me?!" one look at him and anyone could tell that he felt absolutely offended by what you were doing. He wasn't entirely wrong, he did help you clear your name...but the mafia is all about betrayal, isn't it?

"Don't take it personal! I'm just saying that you're mad suspicious and I have no clue how you've lasted so long!!"

"At one point you were going to need to face the reality of what you did and face the consequences...isn't that right, Sunghoon?" wow...casually just throwing him under the bus for what he did in front of everyone without them even realizing in the first place? How petty, L/N Y/N...yet good for you!! Get your revenge!!