Chapter 5: Flicker

Wait

Wait...wait wait, how the hell did we get from Point A, to Point B.

This wasn't making any sense in your brain.

That, was really random.

Like, really random.

Out of nowhere really.

"Excuse me...wait WHAT?!" you shouted, while trying not to laugh, it was a bit funny you weren't going to lie.

"WHAT?! O-OF COURSE NOT BORA!! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THIS!!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOOHYEON, WHO ELSE WOULD'VE DONE THIS?! I KNOW YOU TWO HAD A THING FOR EACHOTHER, JUST ADMIT IT!! DID YOU REALLY KILL HER JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS OF HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ME?!" she sobbed.

WAIT WHAT?!

You gasped.

"The tea is boiling hot." said Felix, while trying to make a drinking tea gesture. You tried to not laugh at his sudden gesture.

"Bora...I would never step into your relationship...it was just one time, I swear."

Bora banged on the table, catching everyone off guard.

She screamed, her knuckle turning red from all the pressure, I can only imagine her mind, as many thoughts crossed her mind, thoughts that should never be thought, ones that she would regret even thinking.

"ONE TIME?!"

She chuckled, while still clenching her jaw.

"I f*cking know what you and Gahyeon did, behind my back, I don't care if you were with her beforehand, you knew I was with her, yet you still did that to me? You looked like you were f*cking enjoying it too, you didn't even look guilty, not one bit."

Yoohyeon flushed red, she was ashamed, but she wasn't ashamed when she did it, now was she?

"How....how much did you see?" she asked silently, while looking down, not daring to face her.

"I saw everything, every single thing." she said, with a straight face.

Yoohyeon looked towards Handong, her face filled with disgust and betrayal.

"I told you to not tell her anything!! I f*cking told you what would happen if you told her!!" she screamed.

"I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!!" Handong cried.

"Please...don't, I know, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

People always apologize after they did what they did, isn't that so interesting? Then they apologize in advance, like they know their next mistake is about to happen, but can we really call it a mistake, if it was done on purpose?

You know what you're doing, you had your full intentions with it, then why apologize?

Yoohyeon looked towards Bora and blurted it out:

"So what if I got with her again?! You're mad she still loved me more than you?! Admit that you're insecure, but that doesn't matter now anyway, she's dead."

"She's dead and you can't change the fact about that."

There was a long pause, until she said:

"She loved me more than you, she only used you to make me jealous...and it definitely worked."

Bora slammed the table once more, this time standing up, intimidating Yoohyeon this time.

She ran towards the wine bottles, not even sharing one glance towards them, just kept her focus on Yoohyeon, as her face was slowly starting to drop, into fear.

She took the bottle and ran towards her.

She smashed the bottle against the wall, making the bottle much more sharper, much more dangerous to play with, to make decisions with.

It seemed like she didn't have anything to live for anymore, she had nothing to keep her going in life. She had lost all hope, she knew she was going to die, she was going to die, she knew that Yoohyeon was going to die, but...she couldn't let Yoohyeon die so easily, unlike Gahyeon, she was going to do something.

She smashed the bottle towards her stomach, Yoohyeon wincing from the pain.

As she kept hitting her with the bottle, slamming the bottle over and over again, the rest kept trying to stop her, but her determination was much more stronger than anyone else.

"Do you still want to f*cking tell me that now?! Do you not regret what you did?! Did both of you not regret what you did to me?!"

Yoohyeon wouldn't respond.

She still kept beating her with the bottle.

"Do you?!"

She couldn't respond, she was already gone.

Bora stopped, and as soon as she did, Yoohyeon fell to the ground, blood pooling from her stomach.

Suddenly, the lights started to flicker.

"F*CK!! NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN!!" screamed Handong.

It was happening again, someone here was going to die, you weren't going to lie, as everyone kept dying, you grew more and more scared and more impatient.

But on the other hand, you felt a bit...excited? You felt as you were more and more close to finding out the truth.

But in reality, you knew nothing, none of you did, you had no clue of who was behind this.

The lights went off, there was nothing you could sense, but silence, once more.

As soon as the lights turned on, you looked towards everyone...no one was dead.

"Huh...?"

You looked towards Bora, laying there, the bottle that she had used, stabbed into her stomach.

Bloody fingerprints on the bottle, she had killed herself, the murderer had nothing to do with this one.

"Wait a minute..." You looked towards the ground.

"Where's Gahyeon and Yoohyeon?" you asked, quite concerned over the fact that two bodies, just randomly disappeared, in just a blink of an eye.

How could two bodies disappear in a flicker?