Chapter 23: Eyes, Eyes, Eyes

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes I got inspired by TWICE for the title and yes I know the song has nothing to do with what is happening in the episode so why would I ever feel the need to add the song to the story?

Simple, I'll take any time of my day to promote TWICE's b-sides

As soon as you asked such questions to him, he gave you a crooked grin, you swore you could see him have slight, pointy teeth, like if he had fangs or something

There was no doubt that he was a vampire and he was working with the other six bloodsuckers to get revenge on you and Felix for revealing their little dirty secret.

"Who am I...? Are you asking for my name?" he appeared to be a bit confused at your vastly straightforward question, it was like if he was trying to decipher your very simple question.

You only some what nodded at him while you tried to understand how a human being...wait no, a LIVING being- wait, are vampires even considered as the living?

How could SOMEONE be so stupid in even doubting in essence, such a simple question?

"Ni-ki, Ni-ki Nishimura."

FLASHBACK (Ni-ki's POV)

Revenge, something that was taught to me, something that was in my blood and the blood I drank.

Looking towards you, made my blood boil, your presence was finally back to haunt me.

You knew exactly what you were doing, without even knowing it yourself, your thirst for revenge and grief surpassed time itself.

Just like your brother, do you not realize that you made us take such drastic decision? Do you not realize that we were only there to give you a better life?

You hurt so many of us, sometimes I wonder what exactly did we do to cause such hatred in you? To make yourself suffer over and over again?

Was that a sacrifice to make sure that we'd get haunted by your presence, over and over again? For that one day, you'd get to give him the same fate as he gave you?

That night, you knew so much but were so blinded with his presence, enraged and in love, that you didn't realize his backstabbing.

But sometimes I'd ask myself if you truly had left you guard down, or if he was the one who did.

Surely neither of you would admit to such thing.

END OF FLASHBACK (Y/N'S POV)

You scoffed at the sight of such name, as you swore it sounded familiar to you, but you couldn't quite pinpoint it down nor really care enough to know where it was.

As you immediately knew that no one could ever name their child like that, in industries like these ones, that would be classified as your gang name, or mafia name...or I guess in this case, your vampire name.