Chapter 7: Unwanted Surprise

"What

"What...?"

They...no, they hadn't caught you, you caught them...right? This couldn't be real, this couldn't be happening...right?

You had finally found them...the ones behind this...but at what cost?

Frozen, not knowing what to say, you didn't know what to do. You assumed it was this organization, who could have sold the organs for some mean cash. The things that you only heard from the news, that's what you imagined the ones behind to be, the things that made you feel bad for the victims, but never affected your life.

Those victims weren't your friends, those victims weren't your family members, so why be depressed for something that didn't affect you?

You were ignorant, that's what affected you. Such a simple minded person, would be eaten alive.

Maybe this was the price to pay, for being so ignorant, maybe this was the price every single person who decided to live in peace, being so ignorant to the truth.

But, you...you wanted this to happen, you wanted answers. You'd rather live in such sweet chaos of being all knowing, no matter how much you had to owe for knowing such unwanted truth.

Had you really sealed your fate in blood? You weren't expecting this night, to be the last night you would experience.

You knew that curiosity would finally kill the cat, like it was always destined to be.

Was death really knocking on your door, or were you the one knocking on it's door?  You couldn't seem tell anymore.

You didn't want to die. Although at one point in your life, you have had such that thought, but you  always have ignored it, as much as you could, because that's what they told you to do, that's what the voices told you to do.

"This wasn't true, this isn't real."But it felt too real to be a dream, it had to be real.

Handong and Felix were shocked as much as you were. You all asked for this, had you?

Wanting to prove a point, to prove something, you wanted to find something, you all did, but what was that thing?

Revenge? Power?

What was it that you wanted? You didn't know, maybe you wanted intelligence, so something like this could never happen again.

But it's too late for that to happen now.

You needed to die, that's what they told you, for it was your fate. You needed to die, they told you, they said your death would have a purpose.

You didn't want your death to have a purpose, you didn't wanted your death to be part of whatever cult they had going on there.

"No...NO!!" You screamed.

"This can't be...This can't be." you kept telling yourself this was all nothing but a nightmare, but how could it possibly be such nightmare?