Chapter 3: Suspicious Felix? Suspicious People.

Everyone just kept quiet, the silence just wasn't going to help at all, but then suddenly , someone started screaming, making others start to panic

Everyone just kept quiet, the silence just wasn't going to help at all, but then suddenly , someone started screaming, making others start to panic. They all started screaming, running around like little children.

Well screaming wasn't going to help either!!

???'s POV

They all just kept screaming, running around, it was funny.

Like if if that was going to help them escape, it was just making this much more easier than it was supposed to be.

Humans were much more comical than we thought, much more predictable than we thought.

How could these be the ones whom had so much power of this world? They've done so much bad, that the only option to save the world, was to end it, with them in it.

This, was going to be a night, that no one could possibly forget.

As they were going to drink, because it was their last, party because it was their last.

Time felt like nothing to them, it felt like they were drinking time itself, like if it was meant to be drank so quickly.

Time was sweet as wine, drink too fast, and you'll regret it, that bursting headache a price you had to pay.

Enjoy it slowly...you'll preserve every single drop, every single taste it left in your mouth.

But for us...all I can do is laugh

We breathe in that wine.

We breathe in that blood, as only in blood we shall truly breathe.

A sacrifice that we'll take, gladly.

As we looked around, we knew that this perfect world of theirs, this fantasy that they are experiencing was going to end.

For what they always feared of what could come to life, is here.

Narrator's POV

Siyeon just stood there, in shock, you were right, something bad was about to happen.

There was a woman, whom looked a bit older than you was laying there, on the floor, no blood, just there, dead.

As they all kept running towards every single door, every single window, thinking they had a chance to escape, you were looking at everyone there, where was that little boy?

The little boy whom welcomed you in, you call him a little boy, when in reality, he was much more taller than you, but you wouldn't admit that, because obviously, that'd hurt your pride as a pretty tall person...or all the rest just really short?

That little boy has you questioning your whole existence at this point, where was he?

Suddenly, the same man whom noticed your screaming, suddenly yelled: