Chapter 6: Blinding Light

You all looked around, the room, trying to find their bodies

"What the hell?! Bora's dead and now we can't even find Gahyeon's and Yoohyeon's body?!" yelled Handong.

"I bet Minji's already gone..."

You looked towards Siyeon, who had been quiet the whole  time, not even saying a word, being an odd occurrence, especially for someone with her loud personality.

"Siyeon...is there something wrong?" you asked.

Suddenly, the lights turned off and went back immediately after.

Bora's body was gone too.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" screamed Handong, with a high pitch yell, so high in fact, it went towards the point whete your ears ringing.

Siyeon suddenly stood up and announced:

"We need to split up, to find clues, we can't afford another death." A short, but simple message was all you needed to follow.

TIME SKIP

So, here you were, in the same hallway as you were last time, where you found the man's body.

When you looked to find the man's body, it wasn't there either.

"Where the hell do they keep the bodies...?!" you muttered, annoyed that you hadn't found a single clue on who it could be.

You kept entering all the rooms you could, each room being such an unnecessary room.

That's the problem with rich people, they have so much money, that they rather buy unnecessary things than help the world.

You kept thinking, wondering who could possibly be the one, or ones doing this, and you had an answer.

"The boy."

The little boy who welcomed you here, he was nowhere to be found, it had to be him.

Handong didn't seem like she had much of a reason to kill everyone, as well as Felix, who was working so hard to try and solve this.

Siyeon couldn't even be an option, she was with you almost the whole time, plus she was too drunk to even plan and actually aim to kill someone, sure she could drunk enough to do it...but a drunk man is a stupid man.

She wouldn't be able to even plan all of that if she was sober.

The boy had to be the one....but yet again.

Why?

Why is he taking everyone's blood? To sell it? Is that his form of income? He seemed too young for that.

Even with so many holes in your theory, you still couldn't let it go, you thought it was very odd that never once had you seen that boy in the party, only when he invited you two in.

Had Handong and Felix seen him before?

Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks and looked down.

There was a small paper on the floor.

It read the following:

"As the arrows of fate, are much more cruel than the curse of blood."

You scoffed, whoever this person was, they had officially made enemies with you, they were teasing you with stupid words that meant nothing...right?

You just stared at the paper, confused, you really wish you payed attention to your literature class now.

You looked down where the paper was, now that you noticed, it was in exact same spot of where Minji died.

"F*ck! I got it!!" you squealed.

You ran towards where Gahyeon, Yoohyeon and Bora had died.

You knew it.

There, was three pieces of paper which read:

"Light of the sun, that blinding light, that light that you'll regret seeing."

"That light burned, that light blinded, that light that will be the cause of your death."

"...Shall reach that new world...shall reach the line, shall walk over the line, but that world will flip over mind, never mind."

"What...? Light?! Line?! My mind?! Well my mind is flipped over alright, from reading this sh*t."

"What the hell did I just read?!"

You now had more questions, more than you have ever had before.

You looked around, trying to see if anyone was spying on you.

As soon as you were sure that no one was there, you stashed the papers into your pockets, these pieces of papers were clues, evidence, only one of it's kind, they had to have some sort of meaning, they had to help...right?

Suddenly, you heard a faint scream, it was coming from upstairs.

You couldn't really tell who it was.

You were scared, you didn't know what to do.

You were putting yourself in danger, if you decided to act all strong, you were risking looking like a fool infront everyone AND dying.

But you'd feel terrible if you didn't come and save them, that would be inhumane of you, no?

Even if you'd look like a fool, at least you can say you were doing human things, as being stupid, is being human.

You decided to run, run towards the screaming, Felix and Siyeon now running beside you, that meant that it was Handong's screams.

The screaming was coming from the...second floor?

How was that even possible?! Last time you checked, the door leading towards second floor was locked.

Out of the blue, you heard some footsteps quickly coming towards you.

"Pit a pet." you could hear the shoes went pit a pet, as it they kept trampling on the ground.

You heard the footsteps once more, this time you could hear the footsteps getting louder and quicker by each second.

You still wouldn't dare to look back towards it, deciding to keep your eyes towards the front.

"Pit a Pet." The steps now felt light and airy, you decided until turn around, taking a deep breathe and deciding to face whatever was in your way.

Only to find out that there was nothing, as soon as you turned around, the noise stopped.

A deep raspy coice could be heard behind, whispering to your ear.

"I caught you."