Chapter 46: Introductions

"OKAY!! LET'S KILL THEM THEN!!" Jungwon happily exclaimed, laughing a bit at the everyone's eagerness to kill you, as you eventually took back your statement, chuckling at their reactions

"OKAY!! LET'S KILL THEM THEN!!" Jungwon happily exclaimed, laughing a bit at the everyone's eagerness to kill you, as you eventually took back your statement, chuckling at their reactions. Once he noticed you were looking at him, he suddenly stopped and just looked the other way with an expressionless face.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but Heeseung talks to much, so let's kill him." randomly proposed Jay, as he then started to immediately freak out.

"Are you kidding?! I'm telling you, it has to be Y/N!!"

"IT WAS A JOKE!!"

"Since you all are taking so long, you will now end the discussion and decided who is the mafia...IN THREE, TWO, ONE-" everyone voted for Heeseung at once, making Heeseung very moody and sour.

"Well it's been decided, Heeseung, anything else you have to say?"

"I'm the only one here who actually has a brain...I'M TELLING YOU ITS Y/N AND SUNGHOON!!"

"Why me?! I haven't done anything!!"Sunghoon kept looking at him, in disbelief, as his name had now suddenly been brought up.

"YOU CAN KILL ME, BUT JUST KILL Y/N IN THE NEXT ROUND!!"

"Heeseung, just don't even try to speak anymore...you're a ghost now, remember? Ghosts don't speak!!" Jake reminded him, as he kept mumbling random words while acting sulky.

"Even in the afterlife, he's still noisy." Jay said out loud and as soon as he did, everyone just bursted out laughing, except for Jake and Heeseung, who both seemed a bit awkward silent. Especially Jake, who you noticed was acting a bit tense and stiff around him.

"Night has fallen..." Jake was just trying his best to finish this game as quickly as possible, but honestly no mafia game ever ends quickly.

"Mafias, please wake up and choose on who you world like to kill."

"...The mafias keep fighting, what am I supposed to do- YA JUST CHOSE WHO TO KILL!!" some seconds passed by and the two mafia's kept bickering, until they finally came towards an agreement.

"OKAY! DOCTOR! Please wake up and choose on who you would like to save."

"Police, please wake up and choose on who you think is the mafia."

"You guys can open your eyes now." everyone opened their eyes and suspiciously looked around at each other.

"The not-so-innocent citizen, Ni-ki, was killed last night." he seemed extremely frustrated to such news, as the rest of you looked even more puzzled.

"Ya!! Police reveal yourself!!"

"I bet you twenty dollars that the doctor choose to save himself."

"I'm surprised they didn't kill Jay this time, he always get killed in the first round!!" these were but a few of the many comments made by everyone who was playing. It was an absolute mess, until you decided to step in.