Chapter 51: Out Of My Mind

"What

"What...the...f*ck." everyone, including you obviously, let out loud, as Ni-ki still maintained a straight face, not even blinking an eye to what stupidity he was saying.

" everyone, including you obviously, let out loud, as Ni-ki still maintained a straight face, not even blinking an eye to what stupidity he was saying

"The only one who can truly keep Y/N safe and make sure they won't run away is him...and think about it for a second! Ever since the masquerade, he hasn't even touched pig's blood, let alone drink any human blood...I just don't want to imagine how it would go once we enter the human world." you gave Ni-ki a confused face, as he continued on saying that it was true, but that just didn't make any sense to you.

If Sunghoon hadn't been into contact with any sort of blood...did that mean that he didn't drink Chaeryeong's and Yuna's blood?

Maybe that's why he became so sensitive when you blamed him for the murder of Yuna..and why he decided to kiss you that day.

He just wasn't thinking straight, he was out of his mind.

"That's exactly why he shouldn't stay alone with Y/N." Sunoo pointed out, as you just decided to agree along with him, as you just didn't want to stay alone with Sunghoon...it would just feel too awkward for you.

Until he immediately decided to go against you and Sunoo's wishes, by actually agreeing with Ni-ki for once in his life...just by seeing you agreeing with Sunoo.

God, he really is out of his mind.

"Ni-ki's right, I don't think I would be able to handle it."

"But you'll be able to handle babysitting a human for a couple of hours?" Sunoo sassily raised an eyebrow, scoffing at Sunghoon's nerve to actually nod to his question.

"You...you sure you want to do this? Like really, really sure? We could just make someone else do it..." Jungwon, although it seemed like he was asking Sunghoon the question, was actually asking himself that, as the daring question to let Y/N in the care of Sunghoon's was starting to eat him up.

There just seemed so much wrong in that, yet it was so right at the same time.

He just couldn't explain what he was feeling at that point.

"I'm sure." his assuredness really caught him off guard, as he kept wondering what made him so impulsive in taking that bold decision...until he finally realized.

It was all because of Sunoo.

Although what he normally would've done was to basically ignore him and choose Jake as the better babysitter candidate, something within him, a sort of sick feeling that he had never felt in a while for you was taking him out like a virus.

He was actually caring about you, something that a big violation in the rules of kidnapping someone...if you ask me.

Jungwon wouldn't admit it, but he cared about you and Sunghoon and he knew that no matter how much it hurt and how much he wished this wouldn't be the case.

It was best for you both to have a moment alone with each other...even if he knew exactly how it would turn out.

In absolute chaos.

"Well...fine, Sunghoon, you get to babysit Y/N while we're gone."

"Jungwon..." you went on your knees, dramatically pleading him with all of your might, to not let Sunghoon be the one to babysit you, as he didn't even flinch nor bat an eye at what you were doing.

"Come on...don't do me like this..." his face showed you that he wasn't going to be convinced by whatever was going to come out of your mouth, so you knew...you'd have to get the tears out.

CAMERA READY?! OKAY...ACTION!

"PLEASE...PLEASE!! ANYONE BUT HIM!! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, JUST DON'T LET ME STAY WITH HIM ALONE!!" you cried, pulling hard on the leg of his jeans, just to annoy him into saying yes...as that has worked beforehand so your logic-that's-not-so-logical suggested that it would probably work again if you tried hard enough.

"I'LL EVEN DO THE LAUNDRY FOR A YEAR...OR EVEN BETTER! I'LL DO DAILY COCKROACHES INSPECTIONS!"

"JUST DON'T MAKE HIM MY BABYSITTER!!!"

"Look...Y/N." you slowly stood up, awaiting his response.

"I don't like this either, but for once in his life...Ni-ki has a point." as soon he said those words, your lips slowly turned into a scowl, as you realized you were running out of options.

"All because some stupid bug?! Aw come on!!" you kept being so sulky and acting so upset, that your body had no other way to release such anger but by jumping

As you can tell, I really enjoyed watching "Business Proposal"

Also these gifs are just used to express what action I'm trying to say by words, just in case if you don't get it ^^

So pronouns or gender don't matter when I use gifs! Just wanted to let you guys know!

"BUT! BUT!"

"BUT?!"

"You have to promise me this, you won't get into any trouble with Sunghoon while we're gone, I am not going to be dealing with a sulky vampire and human when I get back."

"And why should I promise you that?"

"If you behave well, we'll..."

"We'll..."

"We'll..." as you impatiently tapped your foot, awaiting for his response, Ni-ki decided to talk over him and answer himself.

"We'll make sure nothing happens to your co-workers and give a full report on how they're doing!" you would bring lying if you said you thought long and hard on whether or not to agree, because really you replied back with a response as quick as you possibly could.

"You...you promise?"

"Pinky promise!" he then intertwined his pinky with yours, all while having a huge smile on his face, which made you feel a little bit relieved.

But you still couldn't get that sick feeling off of your stomach...what was Ni-ki really planning?

"So...it's decided then, isn't it? Y/N you're staying with Sunghoon."