Chapter 2: Uh Oh.

"Ouch

"Ouch...that hurt." you quietly squeaked, while walking towards her, limping a bit from the sudden impact.

She motioned you to follow her, but you were quite unsure of yourself.

"Come on Y/N, you can't just back out now!! I literally sneaked out for this!!"

"You sneak out all the time!!" Siyeon shushed you.

"Fair...but you're wasting my time, either you're coming or going. What's your choice?" she raised an eyebrow towards you, not so eagered while listening to your hesitation to answer.

"Coming..."

TIME SKIP

Before you knew it, you were already there. It was quite a big house, you could basically call it a mansion at that point. You looked at the door's handle, it wasn't too late to escape.

Siyeon was in awe, you had to admit, it was a nice looking mansion, but that wasn't what you were focusing on right now, you were focusing on not throwing up on their lawn.

"Y/N...come on now, if you're gonna throw up, at least do it in a trash can."

"Haha, funny."

Suddenly, the door opened, there, was this very tall boy, he looked a bit more younger than you. He shook your hand, sheepishly smiling at you, you felt off by his presence, but it was already too late to escape.

The boy welcomed you in, music was bursting through the roof, it was so loud, you could barely hear Siyeon, all you could do was nod at her, it wasn't like anything she was going to say was important anyway.

Some time passed by, all you could do was inspect the place, you had nothing to do here, you were a bit disappointed, to say the least.

Everything...was normal? You didn't understand, they said they would give answers, but, you didn't even know what questions you had, what were the questions that made you want to come here? What were the answers you were looking for? You had no clue.

People kept drinking, kept partying, nothing interesting, in your eyes, nothing that could lead to anything.

You looked towards Siyeon, who was having the time of her life, it wouldn't be Siyeon if she wasn't enjoying herself.

You saw as everyone was enjoying the party, while you were still wondering about that odd letter...maybe they sent it to the wrong house...? There were a bunch of rich people, this party couldn't possibly be for the average human being, like you.

Looking around, you kept thinking of the possibility of hooking up with anyone there, but, you weren't THAT desperate, luckily.

You wanted to leave, this wasn't like it was shown to be.

No...there had to be something, right?

At least something that would catch your eye, right?

You decided to explore around, you were only seeing what everyone else was seeing, there had to be more...there had to be an explanation.

You were making excuses, excuses to prove yourself you weren't wrong, that there was a reason behind why you were here.

You looked around, everything seemed normal.

You couldn't believe that you were that stupid enough to go to such place and actually believe that stupid letter, Dami was right, what had gotten into you?!

You didn't even have questions to ask, but surely, you had to have questions if you went here, surely there's something that you've been longing, something that made you go out of your way to sneak out, for said questions to be answered.

Or you were just plain stupid, make your bets everyone!!

Nevertheless, you kept moving, as you were starting to move farther and farther away from all the music, to the point where you could barely hear it, it was starting to get quiet, and eerie.

You honestly missed all the loud music, as it was much more better than this killing silence. You were planning to go back...but, you had nothing better to do than to explore the house, maybe you could even talk to the owners and interrogate...let's phrase it better, NICELY ask why the hell did they invite you, and most importantly, what the f*ck is up with that letter?! See, you did have questions to ask!

You went so far back, that you couldn't hear the music anymore, the hallway where you came from kept looking longer and longer the more you walked towards it.

The curiosity was driving you mad, it was searching for something, problem was that you had no clue what you were actually searching for.

Suddenly,you heard a weird noise...screaming.

"F*ck,f*ck,f*ck"

You had two choices, investigate or run away, both which seemed like bad options.

You would feel inhumane if you left a random stranger suffer, but were you ready to put your life in the line, for such stranger?

No, no you wouldn't, that's the fun of humans, they're egotistical.

The pressure kept pushing you,as the screaming was getting louder and louder.

You couldn't take it anymore, you ran towards the screaming, regretting each step you were taking.

"Sh*t, holy sh*t"

You saw, you saw as a man that looked around your age was laying there, pale, he was dead.

You started to scream, as loudly as you could.

Suddenly, a man ran towards you, finally, there was help around the way.

"What's going on?!"

"HE'S...HE'S DEAD!!"

His face dropped, for there was a murderer on the loose and if you two didn't find them, you'd be dead meat.

You and Siyeon were in danger, if this man was already dead, who says you two wouldn't be next?

You looked towards everyone, every single person at the party, one of these people, had to be the culprit, but who?

You ran towards Siyeon, you two needed to get the hell out of here, before the murderer realizes that you and that man know.

"Siyeon!!" you screamed, shaking from the absolute terror that was running through your body.

"What?!" she yelled, looking slightly annoyed by the sudden interruption, she had been drinking, even though she was only seventeen years old, not unexpected considering it's Siyeon we're talking about.

You grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "We need to get the hell out of here, now."

"Why?! Come on Y/N, it's too early for this!!" she whined.

You pulled her closer to you and whispered: "Someone f*cking died in this party, Siyeon, we need to get out of here before we're next!!"

She scoffed, she was not taking you seriously at all.

"Don't worry...it's just one of your stupid dreams of yours again, it will pass." she waved her hands, pestering you to leave.

That hurt, that hurt quite a bit.

You only shared that secret with Dami and Siyeon, trusting them to support you in your journey through it, only to use that against you?

But, yet again, she was drunk, she had no idea of what she was saying...right?

"Siyeon, you're drunk, you have no idea what's going on." you spat while heavily grinding your teeth.

"Neither do you!!"

"For f*ck's sake I'm trying to save you Siyeon!!"

In an instant, all the doors, all of the windows got locked at the exact same time.

"Uh oh."