Chapter 38 *Taken Hostage*

Gabby hopped out of the ambo and started walking towards the firehouse doors when another call came over the radio. *Ambo 61 man in distress* the dispatcher said, Gabby and Sylvie running back to the ambulance and driving away. "So...." Sylvie said as they drove to the call. "What's with this news Matt brought up when you guys got here this morning? I mean you don't have to tell me?" Sylvie asked. Gabby looked at her and shrugged. "Antonio came by Molly's last night, and he told me that Andy's death wasn't from natural causes," she told Sylvie, her eyes going wide. "What else could've it been?!" Sylvie asked, raising her voice. "Let me get to the point... Antonio thinks it was an act of murder."

"Hello did someone call for an ambulance?!" Gabby shouted as they stood outside the door of the address. They suddenly heard the sound of someone unlocking the door and when they opened the door, Gabby froze. It was the Dr. Gordon, standing in his white doctor coat. "Follow me," he said letting the girls walk past him and into the house, Gordon closing the door behind them. "Gabriela Dawson," he said crossing his arms, looking from Gabby to Sylvie. "Who do we have here?" Dr. Gordon asked walking up to Sylvie, smiling.
"Where's the victim?" Gabby asked looking around making eye contact with Gordon. Dr. Gordon let out a chuckle before answering. "Oh my darling don't you see? You are the victims" He then smacked Gabby making her fall to the floor, Sylvie screaming before Gordon slapped her, knocking her unconscious.

Matt walked into the firehouse and made his way to the shower. He was covered in smoke and smelt like gasoline, a cut on his hand bleeding from broken glass. He took off his clothes and got inside the shower, washing his hair with Gabby's shampoo from her bag when Kelly walked into the shower hall. "Matt?" Kelly asked, Matt turning off the shower, shampoo still in his hair. "Yeah?" "Is Gabby in there with you?" Kelly asked. Matt rolled his eyes. "Ambo's not back yet Kelly," he answered, turning back on the shower and washing the shampoo out of his hair.
"We haven't heard anything from ambo Matt. Nobody can reach them. I got a bad feeling," Kelly said, Matt getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. "What?" Matt asked stepping out to where Kelly could see him, walking past him to the locker room. "Yeah man. They went out on another call and nobody has been able to reach them for the past half hour," Kelly told him, Matt getting dressed. "Let's take a ride," Matt replied walking away, Kelly following behind him, walking to Chiefs office. "Hey Chief... Severide and I are going to duck out for a few. We'll take our radios and meet you at calls if any come through," Matt said. "Where are you going?" "That's classified" "Casey anything that happens in my firehouse isn't classified. Nothing to me will ever be classified! Now answer my question... Where are you going?" Chief asked, Kelly looking at Matt who just stood there, clenching his fist. "Chief, we got a bad feeling. Ambo 61 hasn't came back yet from their last call."