*Its A Done Deal*

"Hello?" Kelly asked as he picked up his phone, sitting on a chair at Molly's. "Hey listen, Sylvie isn't feeling well. She's at our apartment and she needs you to drive her home," Matt said, Sylvie and Gabby laughing quietly in the background. "Alright I'm on my way," Kelly said hanging up the phone, Matt laughing hysterically. "Wow he really fell for it," Matt said as he calmed down, sitting on the couch, Gabby sitting down next to him. She cuddled up close to him and kissed his chin, Sylvie sitting down in the chair across from them smiling. "What team are you on?" Sylvie asked. "It's a bit to early to decide don't you think?" Gabby asked looking at Sylvie smiling. "Nah, not really. Kelly and I started to compete against each other as soon as he heard the news," Sylvie replied. "Well I'm on team blue," Matt said smiling, looking at Sylvie and then Gabby, twirling a strand of her hair on his finger.
"I'm going with pink," Gabby said placing a hand on her stomach, rubbing it. "I don't Gabby, I kind of think it's going to be a boy," Sylvie said laughing. "I have a feeling I'll be having all the bows while you have the tuxes," Sylvie said making Matt laugh. "Whatever it may be, I'll love it just the same," Matt said kissing Gabby slowly, forgetting Sylvie was there. "Who wants to celebrate with ice cream?" Matt asked pulling back, smiling while standing up. "Me!" the girls replied as Matt walked over to the kitchen, pulling the ice cream tubs out of the freezer. "What kind would you like Sylvie? Rocky Road or Vanilla?" Matt asked as he scooped Gabby vanilla ice cream, himself Rocky Road. "I'll take some Rocky Road if you don't mind," Sylvie replied kicking up her feet, getting relaxed. Matt scooped the ice cream and put it away and placed a cherry on top of everybody's ice cream.
"Alright a vanilla for my lady, rocky roads for you and me!" Matt exclaimed handing out the ice cream, Gabby quickly eating her cherry. "Thanks babe," she said kissing his cheek. "Yeah thanks Matt!" Sylvie exclaimed placing a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. There suddenly was a knock on the door, Matt placing his ice cream bowl on the table getting up. He walked to the door and opened it, smiling as Kelly walked in, walking straight to Sylvie.
"Hey baby what's wrong?" he asked as he kneeled by her, placing a hand on her stomach. Sylvie giggled. "I'm okay sweetie. Gabby and Matt have some news to share with you," Sylvie said eyeing Matt who suddenly looked at Gabby. "Well..." Matt said walking to Kelly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You're not the only one that's going to be a dad," Matt said smiling. Kelly's eyes went wide and he looked at Sylvie who nodded her head. "Are you serious?!" Kelly asked looking at Gabby who also nodded her head. "We found out today," Gabby said. Kelly's mouth dropped open and he smiled. "Congratulations you guys," he said, hugging Matt, walking over to Gabby giving her a hug. "Ice cream? To help us celebrate?" Matt asked him walking back over to the freezer pulling back out the ice cream. "I'd be happy too," Kelly said smiling, sitting next to Sylvie on a chair.