*Its A Done Deal*

"Gabby I'm home," Matt said as he walked into the apartment carrying the bags, Sylvie right behind him. Gabby stood by the counter looking through mail and she turned around, smiling when she saw Sylvie. "Oh my goodness!" Sylvie squealed making Matt drop the bags, covering his ears. "Sylvie?! Where does your high pitched squeal come from?" Matt asked her as she walked over giving Gabby a hug. Matt pulled out the pregnancy box and tossed it to Gabby who caught it. "Alright here we go," Gabby said exhaling air, walking to the bathroom.
"You nervous Matt?" Sylvie asked as she sat on the couch, watching Matt put away the ice cream and cherries. "Yeah a bit. What did you say to Kelly when you tested positive?" Sylvie shrugged. "I just said I was pregnant, then he passed out," Sylvie said making Matt laugh. "Ah I see, so Kelly's not as tough as I thought," Matt said sitting down next to Sylvie, turning on the TV. "Oh my, Matt feel," Sylvie said as she grabbed Matts wrist, placing his hand on her belly. "Whoa! She's a fighter," Matt said patting Sylvie's belly. "Yeah, just like her father," Sylvie said just as Gabby walked out of the bathroom, drying off her hands on a towel.
"So how'd it go?" Matt asked turning around patting his lap, Gabby sitting on him. She looked at Sylvie as she laid back on Matt and she smiled. "It was easier than I thought. Now we just wait," Gabby said patting Matts hand that was rested on her belly. "So Sylvie, how far along are you?" Gabby asked. "7 months 3 weeks. This girl is a fighter and is really strong too," Sylvie replied as Gabby watched the baby kick. "Oh my goodness she's moving around a lot in there," Gabby said suddenly placing her hand on Sylvie's belly.
"Yeah she does this every night. She already keeps me up. I don't mind it much though since I don't really like to sleep," Sylvie said looking back at the TV.

The timer went off, Gabby looking at Matt, her eyes widening. She then looked at Sylvie who motioned for her to get up. "It's time," Gabby said as she slowly stood up, breathing out heavily. "I'll be back," she said walking away, her palms sweaty. "Goodness gracious Matt you're sweating already?!" Sylvie asked looking at Matt who's shirt was stained with sweat by his chest. "Oh my goodness!" Gabby exclaimed as she stumbled into the room, the stick in her hand, hiding it from Matt and Sylvie. "What does it say?!" Sylvie asked, Matt watching Gabby as she walked in front of the TV. Gabby looked at them both and turned it around, revealing it to them with an uneasy look on her face. "Oh my goodness!" Sylvie exclaimed jumping up, running over to Gabby and hugging her. "I'm pregnant," Gabby said to Matt, the news hitting him hard.
Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes and he stood up and walked over to Gabby and hugged her tightly. Gabby ran her hands up and down his back and Matt looked at her, his eyes all swollen and red. "I'm hoping those are tears of joy!?" Gabby laughed, also starting to tear up, wiping the corner of her eyes. "Of course they are," he said laughing, Sylvie clapping her hands together. "I'm so happy for the both of you! Can I tell Kelly?" she asked them. "Actually Sylvie, let me do it. I wanna get him all confused first," Matt said pulling out his cellphone, smiling ear to ear.