*Blades Are Dangerous*

Matt hopped out of the truck and immediately grabbed an alligent. "Help!" screamed an old woman as she waddled out of the house. Matt immediately ran up to her. "Is anyone else inside?" he asked, sitting the old lady down on the curb. "My daughter Melissa is still inside, and she's down in the basement with her boyfriend," the old lady replied coughing. Sylvie ran over and placed a breathing mask over the lady's face. Mills immediately took down the woman's vitals and they boarded her into the ambulance, waiting on standby.
"Dispatcher we are going to need another ambulance at the Holly Lane fire," Otis reported over the radio. "Copy that 81"
Matt quickly placed his breathing mask over his face and grabbed Kelly before entering the burning house.
They worked their way around. "Fire department call out!" Kelly and Matt yelled feeling around, the fire lighting the path. Matt turned around and saw a door and when he opened it he froze. Lying on the stairs to go down was the daughters body, burnt and deceased. Matt continued down the stairs and entered into the basement. "Fire department call out!" he yelled and when no one called back out, Matt headed towards the stairs but he was suddenly knocked down. A man stood there with a knife pointing down at Matt and he was coughing tremendously.
Matt kicked the man off of him, the man tumbling to the ground. Matt was halfway up the stairs when the man wrapped his arms around Matt's neck and they tumbled down the stairs and onto the basement floor, knocking the wind out of them both.
Kelly turned around and noticed Matt wasn't there. "Matt report your location," Kelly said into his radio, only getting static. "Matt do you copy?" Kelly asked again, getting no answer. He turned around and went back to the last place he saw Matt, spotting out of the corner of his eye the door that lead into the basement. "Chief, I think Matt may be in trouble," Kelly reported but then he suddenly heard the noise that let firefighters know they had a man down. "Firefighter down, firefighter down," Kelly yelled into his radio, racing down the stairs, passing the girls deceased body. "Matt! Matt!" yelled Kelly feeling around, touching someone. Kelly then realized he wasn't touching Matt, but the man who held a knife in his hand, a stab wound in the shoulder. "Matt!" Kelly yelled standing up, Matt nowhere to be found.