*Close Call*

Gabby continued to scream as Matt quickly sprayed down the veichle, tossing the extinguisher behind him and climbed in from the front window. "Baby you okay?" he asked her in a whisper so no one outside the car could hear him. "Yeah, I'm good. Here's Marcus," she said handing the little boys limp body to Matt who carefully made his way out of the car and to an ambulance. Gabby was about to leave the car when she heard another little cry coming from somewhere in the back. She frantically searched around and then she found another little boy, huddled in the trunk,  tears staining his face. "Gabby get out of there!" Matt yelled as he ran back over, climbing back into the car. "We have another child in the car!" she yelled, making Rhodes and Herrmann race to the back of the car, taking a saw and firing it up.
"Hey little man," Matt said as he crawled next to Gabby, looking over the backseat. "What's your name?" The little boy looked up at them in fright when he heard the saw cutting through the back of the car. "Hey hey hey eyes on me. It's okay we're gonna get you outta here," Gabby said noticing the little boy was starting to get skittish. "I'm Cody," the little boy answered to Matt making him smile. "I'm Matt. What are you doing hiding in the back?" "My mama didn't want me coming. She was going to drop me off later at my granny's. I didn't want to go there, so I snuck into the back and I wanted to see where she was goin," Cody answered.
"So are you a spy?" Matt asked him, raising an eyebrow smiling. "Kind of!" "How old are you?" Gabby asked him. "I'm 9," Cody replied as truck 81 managed to open the trunk good enough to where Cody could get through. "Ok Cody can you go out through the trunk?" Matt asked him as Herrmann reached out his hands to him. Cody nodded and grabbed Herrmann's hands and was safely gotten out of the trunk. "Alright Gabby, we'll go out through the front," Matt said as Gabby turned back around, heading to the door. Suddenly flames started back up and Matt pushed Gabby underneath him as he jumped on top of her, covering her from the flames.
Rhodes sprayed another extinguisher all over the car and Mouch helped Gabby out as Matt tumbled out quickly, backing away from the car. "That was a close one," Rhodes said as she walked past Gabby, heading back towards the truck. "Rhodes!" Kelly yelled out making her turn around. As soon as she saw Kelly, her cheeks flashed red. "Yes lieutenant?" she asked quickly walking over to him. "Put these back in our squad compartments," Kelly ordered as he placed two 50 lb oxygen tanks into her arms. "Yes sir," Rhodes replied, her face turning red, headed towards the squad truck. "Are you okay?" Matt asked as he walked up to her, handing her a water bottle. "Yeah, just a bit shaken up, but otherwise I'm good. Thanks for saving my life, again," she said smiling, Matt blushing. "Anytime," he replied winking, both of them walking back to the truck and packing up.