*Nothing Makes Sense*

*Gabby wakes up*
Gabby looked around and saw she was in a hospital room. 'Not again...' she thought to herself, placing her hand on her stomach. She couldn't feel her baby bump, realizing it was no longer there. Suddenly she heard a soft cry coming from the chair next to her bed side. It was Matt, his face in his hands sobbing and shaking his head back and forth. "Matt?" Gabby asked making him look up, his face all red, his green eyes protruding. He got up quickly and leaned over her and hugged her tightly, letting out a loud cry. Kelly heard it from outside the hospital room and he walked in, placing a hand on Matts back, pulling him into a hug.
"Matt... What's going on?" Gabby asked, frantically looking around the room for a baby bassinet. "Gabby, he was so small," Matt cried, Kelly gripping him tighter, a tear running down Kelly's face. Gabby's eyes went wide and she finally realized the reason why. Their baby was gone. Sylvie walked into the room just in time to comfort Gabby, Gabby wailing into Sylvie's chest. "What did I do wrong?!" Gabby yelled out. Matt knew he had to man up, but what he saw broke his heart. His son was delivered by c-section, stillborn. Matt dried up his tears and pulled back from Kelly's embrace, Kelly patting his back.
Matt walked over and placed a hand on Sylvie's back, motioning her to switch places and Matt sat where Sylvie once sat, Gabby crying into his chest, stroking her back. "I'm so sorry baby. I knew something was wrong when I.." Gabby said, but it quickly turned into more tears. Matt could tell right then that it wasn't going to be a short recovery, but it was going to be a long one. "Hey Gabby... This is not your fault," Matt said choking up, trying to hide his pain so he could be strong for her.
Gabby wailed even louder and there was a knock at the door, a doctor walking in holding a little sheet of paper with little Andy's footprints, or what they thought was Andy's. "I'm so sorry Mr and Mrs. Treeson about your..." "You have the wrong family. We're the Casey's," Matt replied, a disgusted look spread across his face. "Wait so you aren't the parents to Aiden?" "No we're not! You delivered our still born son, Andy Matthew Casey!?" Matt said. The doctor looked at him and looked down at the clipboard. "He wasn't still born."