Chapter 15 *Baby Bells*

"Matt you have me so annoyed right now. I think it's best if you leave me alone!" Gabby yelled as she wildly ruffled her hair with her hands, pacing back and forth. "Gabby all I did was not rinse off my plate, now you're trying to bite my head off!" Matt yelled back angrily, walking over to the sink and sarcastically spraying the water on his plate. "I cannot wait to get back to work tomorrow so I don't have to listen to your complaining everywhere I go!" "We work together remember?!" Gabby screamed, throwing herself onto the couch.
She then started to cry, Matt walking over to her. "Gabby I'm sorry... I didn't mean to say that," he said sitting next to her and laying her head on his chest. "I don't know why I'm so moody," she cried. "Stress from work maybe? Also Molly's?" Matt suggested, making Gabby sit straight up. "That can't be it," Gabby said pulling out her phone from her pocket. "Why don't we get out with Kelly and Sylvie? We all could really use the company right now," Matt offered as he stood up, placing his hands into his jean pockets. "Or," Gabby said standing up kissing him.
"We can... Have our own night of fun" she replied biting her lip, Matt smirking before crashing his lips to hers.

"Kelly!" "What?!" "Lower your game it's giving me a headache!" Sylvie yelled as she sat on the couch watching Kelly play his video game. Kelly picked up the remote and lowered the TV and paused his game. "Sorry," he said turning off the xbox completely. "Do you want to go do some baby shopping? Alexa still needs a daddy loves me onesie?" Sylvie asked. Kelly sat next to her on the couch and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Sure, what's our budget?" "Five grand" "Five grand! Sylvie that's more than our rent!" Kelly exclaimed looking at her like she was crazy. "No you goofball! Five grand on the whole nursery," Sylvie answered him laughing. "Oh ok! Do you want to see if Matt and Gabby want to come?" Kelly asked as he slid on his jacket, grabbing the keys to his camaro. "Sure why not! I know Gabby loves baby shopping," she said calling Gabby.

"I love you," Matt said as he leaned over Gabby, kissing her passionately. "I love you too," Gabby replied back running her hand through his hair. She heard her phone ring and she turned over and grabbed her phone off her nightstand. "Hello?" "Hey Gabby. Do you and Matt want to to baby shopping?" Sylvie asked her. Matt heard Sylvie over the phone and nodded his head at Gabby making her smile. "Yeah we'll go and head out now! What store?" Gabby asked. "Babies R Us, see you there!" Sylvie answered hanging up the phone. "To be continued?" Matt asked as Gabby placed her phone back on the nightstand. "To be continued," she replied, pecking him on the lips before getting out of bed, both of them getting dressed before heading to the store.