*Crumbling*

Matt rushed over to Benny and punched him, Benny falling to the ground, struggling to get up. Matt then sat on top of Benny's body, throwing multiple punches to his face, not stopping until Chief ran into the room. Matts knuckles were stained with Benny's blood, Chief yanking Matt off of Benny, shoving him away. "What is going on in here?!" Chief yelled, making it seem like the whole house was shaking.
Gabby suddenly sat back up, Matt rushing over to her side, grabbing Alexa and handing her back to Sylvie.
"Kelly can you hear me?!" Sylvie cried as she sat down next to Kelly who was unconscious.
"Mills, Grapheti get a gurney in here!" Sylvie yelled out to them, Mills running out to the garage, swinging open the doors of the ambo, rolling the gurney back into the firehouse. "Gabby are you okay?" Matt asked placing a hand on her back as she rubbed her head, a slightly open gash on it. Gabby nodded her head and then shaked her head quickly. "Gosh I have a major headache now," she said trying to stand up, Matt helping her. "Do you want to get checked out?" he asked her as they watched Chief Boden help Benny stand up and walk him out the firehouse.
"No I'm okay, I just need to go lay down," she replied taking little steps. Matt couldn't bare watching her struggle, so he swooped her up into his arms and everyone watched as he carried her away to his office.
"Sylvie do you want to ride along?" Mills asked as they rolled Kelly into the Ambo, Grapheti hopping into the front seat. "I'll meet you guys there," Sylvie replied placing a hand on Alexa, watching as they drove away, sirens flashing, horns honking.

"What happened?" Gabby asked as she sat up, Matt sitting at his desk. "Your skull got smashed in that's what happened," Matt replied standing up, walking over to Gabby and sitting next to her, wrapping an arm around her back. Gabby leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "How bad?" he asked, Gabby nodding as she massaged her temples with her fingers. "It's bad" "Do you have any pain in your stomach?" he asked her. Gabby opened her eyes and looked at Matt and gave a weak smile. "The baby's fine," she answered kissing him just as the bells went off. *Truck 81, Squad 3, Three people trapped, 120 Dixon Road*
Gabby stood up and so did Matt. "Gabby you can sit this one out if you want," Matt told her, Gabby shaking her head. "That's ok... I want to do my job as much as I can before I won't be able to do it at all," she replied placing a hand on her stomach, rushing to the trucks with Matt by her side.