*Blades Are Dangerous*

"Kelly do you copy," Matt yelled into his radio. "Anyone from firehouse 51 do you copy?!" He was trapped inside a dark hole that he had fallen into in the floor. He heard noise above him and then he heard Kelly. "Matt do you hear me?!" "Kelly over here!" Matt called out, making Kelly rush over. "Are you hurt?" Kelly asked shining a flashlight in the hole. "No just a little sore," Matt said reaching a hand out to Kelly. "Kelly watch out!" Matt yelled as the man with the knife ran towards Kelly, Kelly turning around right away knocking the man out with the hard pole end of the alligent.
Kelly pulled Matt out of the hole and they both walked out of breath towards the door. Kelly stopped on the stairs, pointing to the man. "Just leave him," Matt said walking out and leaving the house, getting fresh air from outside. Kelly followed after him and took off his gas mask. Sylvie ran over and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" she whispered into his ear, Cruz watching them, shaking his head before he grabbed the hose. Kelly nodded and coughed. "Where's my daughter?!" cried the woman. Matt sat next to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Ma'am, I'm so sorry" "No!" she cried into Matt's chest, Matt comforting her.
"Matt," yelled the Chief walking over angry.
"Yes sir?" Matt asked quickly standing up, fear spreading out across his face. "Would you like to tell me what happened?" Matt froze and shook his head. "I have nothing to say. We searched the house, found the girl d.o.a, and" "What about her boyfriend?" Chief asked. "Chief..." "Matt I want to see you in my office back at the house is that understood? This whole house is acting like a bunch of damn babies that can't keep their priority in check," Chief said walking over to Kelly, telling him the same thing.
Kelly looked up and shrugged. Matt shook his head and looked at the woman before he walked away, hopping into the truck.

"Hey baby how was shift?" Gabby asked as Matt walked through the door, turning around and shutting the door, placing his head on it. "Babe?" asked Gabby as she got off the couch and walked up behind Matt hugging him. Matt then turned around and stared at Gabby, tears forming in his eyes. "Hey..." Gabby said holding Matt close as he cried on her shoulder. "What happened?" she asked him pulling back so she could see his face. He looked miserable, his eyes red and his whole face pale. "I screwed up Gabby... I screwed up"